Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Its
Attack is all Hastings...Brooks adds nothing .. ,great defender that he may be
and dont even get me started on his kicking game!
Many of us feel Brooks has had more than ample opportunity to make a difference in attack but hasnt delivered,and both parties wld benefit from a fresh start at the Knights or elsewhere

Look up who has the most try assists for Wests Tigers past 5 years. It isn't even close. I do agree Hastings is a very important ingredient to the team and Brooks. But to say it's all Hastings and Brooks adds nothing is absurd

The hate talk of Brooks by some on here is so unbalanced and unreasonable its sickening isn't it. If you point out some positives about him your labelled a fan boy and its believed you death ride anyone who may take his spot. I would be deeply embarrassed to be one of those unreasonable pigs that talk about him the way they do.

Back end of the year showed we have zero attack without him and Hastings.
If Brooks went to Melbourne 4 years ago he would be better then Jerome Hughes
Just a same he has never had the chance to really shine

Look up who has the most try assists for Wests Tigers past 5 years. It isn't even close. I do agree Hastings is a very important ingredient to the team and Brooks. But to say it's all Hastings and Brooks adds nothing is absurd
Hastings has been here one year and we went 4-20. I think he played okay but anyone claiming he can save us is cracking jokes. We need forwards.

The hate talk of Brooks by some on here is so unbalanced and unreasonable its sickening isn't it. If you point out some positives about him your labelled a fan boy and its believed you death ride anyone who may take his spot. I would be deeply embarrassed to be one of those unreasonable pigs that talk about him the way they do.

Back end of the year showed we have zero attack without him and Hastings.
Its the excuses for him that does my head in, no other half in the history of the game, or player for that matter have had as many chances as he has had to be a good player, it's way past time for him to go. He may kick on elsewhere, and I hope he does, so be it, he has had 9 years here to do it and failed, stop the bloody cycle

That's the biggest hot take I've ever read.
Mate he has natural talent I think the biggest problem he has had with his career is the west tigers coaching merry-go-round and lack of a good forward pack

Must be confusing so many coaches saying to play different ways you would forget your natural game and the Tigers pack is horrible and has been for a long time

Latest posts

Members online

Back