Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Keep dry bud 🙂
How long is Dylan Edwards contracted for? Doesn't seem to be enough of a knob to be in da boyz klub at Pamfers, the media beater upperers made a big deal about his teammates not congratulating him when he won the CC medal. Offer him a million I say.
Maybe his Panthers teammates wanted the chin to win the CC medal.

As I said,
I can't see them missing him....

It would be an immeasurable loss to the club if they do.
They need a marquee - He needs to be a Qlder - He's the only one left.
Yeah and 3rd party deals would be big for him as the QLD poster boy returning home.

Bennett would likely be a draw for him too.

He’s not coming here unless he is taking the cash to setup his family.

To be fair, as much as fans like to label Twal as a 'plodder' you could see the difference in the defensive effort in the middle after Twal was injured. He's not you're athletic powerful front rower we all love to see progress over the advantage line. He won't be the direct reason you score a try in a game, but he will be the guy who prevents 12 being scored...

Every team needs a mix of both. The problem isn't twal.
A good team needs a Twal to do a lot of the tidy up work that nobody gets thanks for. In a bad team he’s virtually useless, nobody can tidy up that much mess.

Mate the question is how many would Hughes have if he played for the MightyTigers and I don't think more then Brooks with no Grant Munster Paps Nico and co for 21 no help at the Tiger's for him you have to do it all your self bring your own tools to work for Brooks
Hard to soar like an eagle when you’re surrounded by Turkeys.

Sheens has shown his hand resigning players that can play middle and edge. We have Papa, Pole, Fairbairn, Kautoga, Blore, T. Simpkins, Matamua, O'Kane, Tumeth, Saukuru, Dias, Kautoga and maybe Sheens has recruited someone else, who knows. I'm unsure what the lastest is with these players.
Kelma told me he was waiting for the club to make a move, a move that did not come. I think the club is trying to find an 80min player, or close to it, and one who is more consistent especially in D.
My god they should have just called the CoE ‘Average Joe’s barber and cafe’.

I detect sarcasm. You have to admit we have compiled a large list of first graders yet to prove anything.
Two ways at looking at from my perspective.
1. Keep finding and highlighting WT faults and that will keep you going into the next Millennium because there are many or
sit back in the comfort of my armchair and let it all unfold.
The thing that keeps me blindly supporting the WT year after year is the preseason anticipation of whether or not we've got a team to compete next year.
It's like the thrill of the hunt, what will happen.
That's me, not for all "but it is what it is" 🤣

Two ways at looking at from my perspective.
1. Keep finding and highlighting WT faults and that will keep you going into the next Millennium because there are many or
sit back in the comfort of my armchair and let it all unfold.
The thing that keeps me blindly supporting the WT year after year is the preseason anticipation of whether or not we've got a team to compete next year.
It's like the thrill of the hunt, what will happen.
That's me, not for all "but it is what it is" 🤣
If you open a trap door 11 times and get hit by a sledge hammer each time, surely you’re not excited the 12th time you open the trap door are you mate?

If you open a trap door 11 times and get hit by a sledge hammer each time, surely you’re not excited the 12th time you open the trap door are you mate?
I don't get hurt from my lounge chair mate.
If there is one thing I like about you baggers is your commitment in calling the clowns out.... that's ok, good on you.
I'm merely saying that at my age I look forward to all the theatre of what will happen over the oreseason.
Last year it was all about Stefano...will he extend?
I'm getting too old to stress to much about WT incompetent behaviour.
Sure I've made negative posts especially Pascoe at the height of his incompetence but I have to move on and find something positive. As I said I'm talking purely about me and not you. It's all about me 😎

Have we signed anyone today?

If there is one thing I like about you baggers is your commitment in calling the clowns out.... that's ok, good on you.
I'm merely saying that at my age I look forward to all the theatre of what will happen over the oreseason.
Sure I've made negative posts especially Pascoe at the height of his incompetence but I have to move on and find something positive. As I said I'm talking purely about me and not you. It's all about me 😎

Nothing wrong with doing you mate!

And to your last question, it’s the reason I log on after work each day.. maybe one day soon they’ll surprise me.

I am not too worried about Pascoe being incompetent but i am very worried that so far he could be the most competent person at our club.That is scary

Back