Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I don't get hurt from my lounge chair mate.
If there is one thing I like about you baggers is your commitment in calling the clowns out.... that's ok, good on you.
I'm merely saying that at my age I look forward to all the theatre of what will happen over the oreseason.
Last year it was all about Stefano...will he extend?
I'm getting too old to stress to much about WT incompetent behaviour.
Sure I've made negative posts especially Pascoe at the height of his incompetence but I have to move on and find something positive. As I said I'm talking purely about me and not you. It's all about me 😎

Have we signed anyone today?

I am not too worried about Pascoe being incompetent but i am very worried that so far he could be the most competent person at our club.That is scary

Any update on the Stains for Peachey swap as I thought I seen today that Stains has said he was staying at panthers.

If you open a trap door 11 times and get hit by a sledge hammer each time, surely you’re not excited the 12th time you open the trap door are you mate?
He follows the law of averages....eventually, you'll be dealt the hand you're after if you play enough games.

If it wasn't us I'm glad he's staying at the Storm and not joining some glamour club
Agree.. I was starting to think Roosters would pick him up for 400k and NRL would sign off no problems as they do...

It might start a Domino effect as I think a lot of signings were waiting for Munster decision first..

Two ways at looking at from my perspective.
1. Keep finding and highlighting WT faults and that will keep you going into the next Millennium because there are many or
sit back in the comfort of my armchair and let it all unfold.
The thing that keeps me blindly supporting the WT year after year is the preseason anticipation of whether or not we've got a team to compete next year.
It's like the thrill of the hunt, what will happen.
That's me, not for all "but it is what it is" 🤣
Thanks Sharon

[This word has been automatically removed]ing benji [This word has been automatically removed] can't even get Munster across the line. We had the biggest war chest in the nrl. [This word has been automatically removed]ing idiots.
Punt the prick and the old senile [This word has been automatically removed]wit too.
I don’t think it was the money PJ, I saw him interviewed recently and he specifically stated wherever he went, it had to be a competitive club.
And we just don’t fit that bill, currently. And obviously neither do the Dolphins!

Latest posts

Back