Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Re Moses. Wasn’t impressed with the way he departed, but we would certainly be a better side with him in the team.
would love a couple centres and a another back rower as well.

. Thought the roid effect wore off but apparently not.
Weeks ago I said he had sign up with the dogs and that he is massive and still on it I know a friend of his the same guy who told me his offer from the Rooster's a few years ago was $750 K aseason

Why should we have to take the Heat off anyone.

You are either a First grade player or you're not.
Disagree. Cleary , for example always runs behind good forwards who lay the platform. When they dont , he goes missing. When you have multiple genuine points of attack, it takes the heat off one individual.

Cleary, Nicho Hynes, Cherry-Evans, Adam Reynolds, Jahrome Hughes, Ben Hunt, all better than the Dirty Tanker, and I put it to you good sir that an uninjured Jackson Hastings with that Eels team around him would have looked better than Moses The Dirty Tanker.
manu cody walker jack whiting luke keary drinkwater

Disagree. Cleary , for example always runs behind good forwards who lay the platform. When they dont , he goes missing. When you have multiple genuine points of attack, it takes the heat off one individual.
Don’t apply logic. It’s easier to just look at the ladder and assume the top sides are good because of their halves 😂

Tours the Zurich. Won’t come because of Pascy lol 😂
If I was MM manager I’d be telling him to act as if he was going to come so that other teams would pay more for him… RE tour the Zurich etc.

If there’s any truth to him not coming bc of Pascoe doesn’t mean he won’t use us to increase his price to dogs or eels.

Idk if it’s true or not but that’s what I’ve heard.

I emailed Pascoe and told him.

Heard from two people this week Moses won’t come back whilst Pascoe is CEO.

Hope they’re wrong.

@THE_POM you heard any truth to this?

Comments like this can be so meaningless without putting context to it.

You need to clarify if the people who told you this have any inside link to Moses. Because without that, it's just 2 guys telling you what has already been reported that you may have missed. And we know what's reported these days is 90% made up.

Comments like this can be so meaningless without putting context to it.

You need to clarify if the people who told you this have any inside link to Moses. Because without that, it's just 2 guys telling you what has already been reported that you may have missed. And we know what's reported these days is 90% made up.
I heard it from a guy who’s mates with one of Mitch’s best mates.

And I heard it from a friend who’s aunt had lunch with Mitch’s aunty.

Take it as you want.

I’m sure everyone will pile on now however who knows.

I hope he comes so I hope the rumors aren’t true.

Must have something to it if the media said those close to Mitch think the dogs are more of a threat.

Also I emailed Pascoe when Hastings was let go just to say I hope he wasn’t let go on the hope of getting Mitch bc from what I’ve heard he’s not coming back with you as CEO.

In fairness to Justin he did respond.

If I was MM manager I’d be telling him to act as if he was going to come so that other teams would pay more for him… RE tour the Zurich etc.

If there’s any truth to him not coming bc of Pascoe doesn’t mean he won’t use us to increase his price to dogs or eels.

Idk if it’s true or not but that’s what I’ve heard.

I emailed Pascoe and told him.

I’m pretty sure if you know Moses doesn’t like Pascoe, Pascoe himself would be aware of that fact. The email to him was probably overkill, but hey in the off chance that he doesn’t know you’ve set him straight 😉

I heard it from a guy who’s mates with one of Mitch’s best mates.

And I heard it from a friend who’s aunt had lunch with Mitch’s aunty.

Take it as you want.

I’m sure everyone will pile on now however who knows.

I hope he comes so I hope the rumors aren’t true.

Must have something to it if the media said those close to Mitch think the dogs are more of a threat.

Also I emailed Pascoe when Hastings was let go just to say I hope he wasn’t let go on the hope of getting Mitch bc from what I’ve heard he’s not coming back with you as CEO.

In fairness to Justin he did respond.

You sound obsessed with Justin.

You sound obsessed with Justin.
He is the one responsible for hiring our coaches which in turn have the most impact on the performance of our team and the happiness of all the fans.

So yes, I’d like to hold him accountable unlike our board who somehow shirk the sole responsibility of the performance of the team on the coach despite the fact they’re the very people who hire them.

And you can thank me for being obsessed and upgrading Steff - I emailed Justin and told him that Parra was preparing a package for him to get him back - Justin did respond - and two weeks later we upgraded him and signed him long term.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back