Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Kennel guy over here, no disrespect but I wish the best for us and Tigers. I'm tired of seeing the Storm, Panthers and Roosters on top, and i hope the bottom team like us and the Tigers finally get back to the top. Now regarding, the Mahoney/Api, Papalii/Kikau and Klemmer/Thompson situation.

Api has signed a 2 year contract with an Mutual Option for the 3rd year. He just turned 30 yesterday and when the 3 year contract runs out, who will replace him? We've signed a top 4 hooker who is 23 and has signed a 4 year contract. I will be honest Api is better than Mahoney, but his body can't last that long and age effects speed. That is one of Api's advantages and it's what makes him play good.

I absolutely disgaree on the Papalii/Kikau situation. Papalii is a top 3 second rower, but Kikau is 1000 times better. He's won 3 or 4 Dally M medals year after year and in 2022 he has been very consistent. Papalii has had 1-2 good years and Kikau has way more experience and can create nothing into something. Especially, now with Burton, Kikau, the Fox and whoever the left centre is.

Klemmer is miles better than Luke Thompson and there is no argument on that. Great signing.
Could you ask that goose Bradtalo on the kennel how many games Ciraldo has coached as a head coach in NRL.

Yeah i agree Kikau is a flat track bully, i think ice is a better more well rounded 2nd. Reed obviously has more longevity but as it stand Api is the better player and your Prem window as you have seen with Parra is only open for a small time unless your the Storm, Panthers, Rooster ect
Im not worried post Api we have plenty of depth in the hooker position and yes Klemmer is better than Thompson but you could argue the dogs are starting from a better base minus those key positions in FB and Half. Im still not confident Moses rocks up at Concord this year or next time will tell i guess.
Disagree with your comment regarding their halves not being better than ours. I'd take Burton and Flanagan over Brooks and Douehi every day of the week and twice on Sundays

Back