Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I have thought. How would Brooks feel if Mitch rejects us for the Dogs or Eels. Doesn't take a mind reader to know that Brooks has some envy for how Mitchell's career improved when they separated while he has failed to live up to his potential. And now, when Mitchell has a chance to lend his friend a helping hand to try and turn the club they came through together around, he chooses not to.

Don't think he'll take it very well

I have thought. How would Brooks feel if Mitch rejects us for the Dogs or Eels. Doesn't take a mind reader to know that Brooks has some envy for how Mitchell's career improved when they separated while he has failed to live up to his potential. And now, when Mitchell has a chance to lend his friend a helping hand to try and turn the club they came through together around, he chooses not to.

He'd be a shit friend if he begrudges him success. I doubt he'd be like that.

They still see themselves as the
face of the tigers the luvos ...

Blocker has the same chip on his
shoulder to be honest. '89 losers lol

At least blocker latest article was more realistic.

Elias disregarding all the work that's been done this preseason in that article and just labeling us spooners .

I know that's factually correct however sheens has changed footy policies upside that should see some fruit.

Really all this article did was turn me off mitchell.

He looks pretty happy at the moment.

If anyone has the ability to access the Courier Mail he is linked the 30 most likely to rep Qld at SOO from the 2020 Allan Langer Cup

Top 5 talents in another article from the Langer Cup

Reactions: 851
Back