Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Pole, Fainu, Nagatikaura are all top 30 next year I believe....
You'd have to think Matumua, Saukuru, O'Kane and Tumeth are there or there abouts also?
Matumua and Tumeth for sure.

I'd like to know how Nagatikaura injury is tracking it was a bad one

My vote for coach would be John Morris as I think he did good job at sharks and feel he would create harmony . Let's face it most coaches know the attacking plays and we have defensive coaches for defensive structure .
What is desperately needed is 2 things one being no friction in the dressing room and all players committed to 100% effort for 80 minutes not a half hearted effort for 50 minutes

My vote for coach would be John Morris as I think he did good job at sharks and feel he would create harmony . Let's face it most coaches know the attacking plays and we have defensive coaches for defensive structure .
What is desperately needed is 2 things one being no friction in the dressing room and all players committed to 100% effort for 80 minutes not a half hearted effort for 50 minutes

That's my guess.

I disagree with this and have no idea how people cannot comprehend that the club's positive commercial sector confirms the strategic management is sound or adequate.
Rectifying poor media perception, decision making with recruitment & retention and onfield results doesn't actually (usually) fall within the scope of their (the front office) duties but probably highlights that we've lacked a key figure in our governance systems to help deliver all administrative objectives.
Someone capable of bringing all divisions together and assessing, controlling or influencing day to day operations to provide direction.

The fact the only variables/imperatives which have negatively impacted the club relate only to the team - sacked coaches, unable to compete - and it's lasted beyond a decade really demonstrates we've not had sufficient performance management - with our footy operations.
I'd say financial management has taken precedence over the main objective as there's been no one at the club to drive the right change or simply enhance performance on all levels.
But no don't believe we're bad with our governance just performance management.

Hopefully Sheens is the missing piece of the puzzle.
You speak to well for this forum Lauren. Could you please dumb your posts down for the majority on hear. Myself included.

You mean you can't refute what I said because you clearly haven't watched much of Lodge based on your absurd comments. No, I just have little patience for people who spew nonsense and get defensive when that nonsense gets questioned. So because a rookie prop didn't lead the team into the finals, he was average? I think that says it all about your capacity to judge rugby league talent.
Spew nonsense ha. You still don’t get it but that’s ok. I didn’t just say he was average I also said he is still average. Shows it most games. That is my opinion of him as a footballer you can have a different opinion, unlike you I enjoy the different opinions on here, so no I’m not getting defensive. Average footballer, even worse as a person. But go ahead and be a condescending know it all and call me absurd, nonsensical and defensive, shows character. Still a No to lodge for me coz he is currently average and we should be aiming for better.

Back