Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I believe we should have a massive shot at Suliasi! Offer him fullback money now to move from KFC to us. He has a massive ego and playing on the wing doesn’t suit that. He has already stated he wants to play fullback and waiting for turdesco to leave or die, would be doin his head in. He has all the attributes of a great fullback.
Sneak in there now stroke his ego and steal him while we can, Timmy make him an offer he can’t refuse…
I know Joseph and his family fairly well. He doesn’t have an ego problem. I have found over the years that people who say negative things about Joey are people who he has carved up. Trust me, his Dad would knock that crap out of him if he showed any of that. He didn’t write all the headlines he got. But i do agree would love him here. He is a serious weapon.

I know Joseph and his family fairly well. He doesn’t have an ego problem. I have found over the years that people who say negative things about Joey are people who he has carved up. Trust me, his Dad would knock that crap out of him if he showed any of that. He didn’t write all the headlines he got. But i do agree would love him here. He is a serious weapon.
Good post. It is great to read your insight on him. It sounds like his family keep him well-grounded.

I'm told Ilias and Marshall are extremely tight. Not suggesting anything is in the works, but a Souths mate is adamant Ilias will be at the Tigers. He is just a punter with no inside info. Ilias would be crazy to come here and his manager Braith would advise against it.
Probably indicative of the high regard in which Marshall is held which should be better for recruitment.

Why would the NRL kick us out. They didn't kick out Newcastle or Canterbury with their multiple spoons. Neither of those sides has shown much improvement since.
Not to mention the Slimy Eels with their 14 spoons, they deserve to win the whole cutlery canteen.

• Haha
Reactions: BZN
Brooks .. has proven time and time again that he is not what the Tigers need .. !! .. if we are to move forward out this horrible finals drought Brooks has to be moved on .. the amount that we are paying him is outrageous .. we could find another half back at half the price and develop them into a NRL player more than we can with Brooks .. !! For the start of the 2023 season the first thing that must happen is what they say at the end of Big Brother show every Sunday night .. "It's time to go ... Luke Brooks .. !!"

Not excited about this at all. Won't play origin again, but he will still be asking for an 'origin' players salary.
He's a flat track bully and very clearly makes poor decisions under pressure.
This type of signing has been made by the Tigers plenty of times, but struggling to remember a time when it has paid off.
If we are going to pay 'origin' wages, Olakau'atu would be my choice.
edit; IP has been one of the most consistent performers in the entire league this year, exactly what the team needs, consistency.

Not excited about this at all. Won't play origin again, but he will still be asking for an 'origin' players salary.
He's a flat track bully and very clearly makes poor decisions under pressure.
This type of signing has been made by the Tigers plenty of times, but struggling to remember a time when it has paid off.
If we are going to pay 'origin' wages, Olakau'atu would be my choice.
edit; IP has been one of the most consistent performers in the entire league this year, exactly what the team needs, consistency.
Trouble is Olakau'atu is locked in with manly because they're not blind. As is Schuster and Keaon Kolamatangi at the Rabbits. Talakai would be an improvement on our roster and with whats available one of the best prospects to fix our backrower shortage.
Edit; short of Angus Crichton becoming available.

Members online

Back