Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

matches up with the oil ive been getting guys and girls. word is that WTs are looking to essentially give brooks' contract to munster with a fair bit of topping. brooks' manager aware of this and approaching other clubs in preparation. my source (close to a board heavy) believes we are in with a serious shot.
The offer to Munster is independent of Brooks contract and far exceeds Brooks contract. Their Contracts don’t even overlap. Both off Contract end of 2023.

Your oil is rancid

matches up with the oil ive been getting guys and girls. word is that WTs are looking to essentially give brooks' contract to munster with a fair bit of topping. brooks' manager aware of this and approaching other clubs in preparation. my source (close to a board heavy) believes we are in with a serious shot.
Pretty much matches what I heard on the weekend.

Should know more midweek.

The offer to Munster is independent of Brooks contract and far exceeds Brooks contract. Their Contracts don’t even overlap. Both off Contract end of 2023.

Your oil is rancid
by contract i meant the money he is getting, and the fact that it exceeds brooks' contract is addressed when i said there will be extra topping.

did the short bus drop you off at the wrong stop again? why so shitty?

A lotta ins, a lotta outs, a lotta what have yous.

Club is making a serious swing at it but it is nowhere as advanced as you are saying. Wont be decided in next couple of weeks. Will be some time yet.

if it’s decided by Wednesday or even next 2-3 weeks, it won’t be us.
Cloudy

I heard some very intriguing information on the weekend (from a mate who's a journo in NZ), he told me that the Tigers are having a crack at a couple of fringe All-Blacks (outside backs) who are unlikely to make the 2023 World Cup side.

I was also told that Benji is incredibly popular there and has real pulling power.

Members online

Back