Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

A lotta ins, a lotta outs, a lotta what have yous.

Club is making a serious swing at it but it is nowhere as advanced as you are saying. Wont be decided in next couple of weeks. Will be some time yet.

if it’s decided by Wednesday or even next 2-3 weeks, it won’t be us.
Cloudy

I heard some very intriguing information on the weekend (from a mate who's a journo in NZ), he told me that the Tigers are having a crack at a couple of fringe All-Blacks (outside backs) who are unlikely to make the 2023 World Cup side.

I was also told that Benji is incredibly popular there and has real pulling power.

Cloudy

I heard some very intriguing information on the weekend (from a mate who's a journo in NZ), he told me that the Tigers are having a crack at a couple of fringe All-Blacks (outside backs) who are unlikely to make the 2023 World Cup side.

I was also told that Benji is incredibly popular there and has real pulling power.

To go with the bunch we've just re-signed for years?

Cloudy

I have not heard anything about that.

Back