Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

No signings but we've got a RE signing in Tumeth . This guy has never played
NRL correct . Think I will temper my excitement till I see him handle the big step up in grade .
RTS - now there's a classy footballer any reason why he's popped up on this thread ? Would love him
Please not too many in their early 30's on the verge of retirement

The "Sheens walks on water brigade" will blame Madge and everybody else rather than admit it was his ineptitude which allowed players to leave mid season and not replace them.Sheens has his paws all over the wooden spoon as do many others.2023 will probably be the biggest manure fight our club has ever had,in some ways i wish that i was not around to see it but i support and love my club and will still be there despite my expectations
Your right in one way sheens does have his hands on the spoon, but it was fadge as I have said it is clear for all to see. That we dropped two places every year fadge was in charge. Maybe we dont get the spoon if Fadge remained, but we would of been second last at best! What’s the difference really??
When Fadge got the boot we weren’t exactly doing great, so your argument is a bit weak. His coaching was poor his use of the bench was pathetic.
Look I didn’t agree with the noddy to get the gig, and I would of preferred Gardiner but that was never going to happen due to him being close to the Fadge!

What ever Maguire/co was selling last year rightly or wrongly two of the best available signed up.
To date whatever the club/Sheens is selling, our results and next years outlook is attracting very little interest.
We are all wiser after hindsight and IP signed a contract. But it's hardly surprising that he is demonstrating a level of regret while in career best form - and this year's performance by the club since he signed could only have heightened that.
Maybe, but we have been going south for years so he should wake up and take the blame. As any moron could tell we were not going good! His fault no one else’s he took the money, live with it or sit on the sideline for three years.

It is very unfair to hang the spoon on Madge, particularly when he had no control over that outcome.
We were told the season was a write off as we sent players to other clubs. Gardiner had to go too, because he showed some coaching talent.
If we get the spoon again in 23 will that be on Madge as well?
Sick of this crap, Fadge is gone cause he was crap as the team showed no improvement under his watch!

Members online

No members online now.
Back