Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

In my opinion, we need someone inside of Nofa that's older.

If we have a young kid inside him, you'll most likely see him have a sook and talk about his centre on twitter when they 'stuff' up.
the real question is will be be sooking in an elevator with no shirt

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DJG
1 Munster
6 AD
7 Moses
9 Api

🔥🔥🔥

Says moey and munny come but Brooks goes aye
Anyone who thinks AD will be at the Tigers if it all ain’t about him is dreaming… if he made to play 2nd - 3rd from dole, it won’t be here…

From his own mouth, “go and be another player at the Roosters, or a superstar at the Tigers” he chose Tigers

Sounds like there is more to play out, and most likely plenty that has been arranged already.
Least we won’t have to wait too much longer for it all to be revealed.
Doubtful. This time the last few years there has been talk about how there will be movement come November first. There rarely is. Last year was an anomaly as the Dolphins created a seller's market for players. Even then the large majority of players who signed early re-signed with their club none of the few who signed elsewhere sort out an early release.
We might get lucky and find a young reserve grader we can entice to come a year early as we once did with Laurie.
Or pick up an out of favour player in the preseason like we did with Ofahengaue.
But, I don't imagine we have any deals with quality players lined up for 2023.

Maybe Niuokra has requested to remain in Australia due to family reasons and that could be an amicable swap proposed to resolve the Ipap drama.

Talk re Joffa not being an impact player.
He came into the game as one with the Broncos. He was a force off the bench, it’s when Siebold decided he could turn him and Pangai Jnr into wide running back rowers that it went down hill for him.

I reckon he was playing at least 5-10kg heavier back then.

If you see him without his shirt, (often in the change room cameras) you notice how ripped he is, very lean muscle for a middle forward.

Pack on the kgs Joffa!
I watched 360 last night after reading this comment and it was a mistake by Kent.
They were just talking about clubs that would improve next year and he said we had Api, Paps and Niuokra and it sounded like a he just got it wrong.

Back