Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I've heard we're front runners for Leniu because Penrith are looking to spend their cash on Blacker, who was also on our shopping list. Unless we get gazumped, I think Leniu will be at WT next year.
This would be great , hope it comes off. Surely having API , Naden , Laurie would be a draw too. And the dollars 🤑

I've heard we're front runners for Leniu because Penrith are looking to spend their cash on Blacker, who was also on our shopping list. Unless we get gazumped, I think Leniu will be at WT next year.
Has been reported the Dragons also pursuing him. I hope you are right that we are front runners, it will help having Appi and possibly Staines at the club.

Do we have to wait until Nov for an announcement?

I think he definitely has the ticker.
I forget what game it was but he looked very reluctant to run at the defense coming off our line and also had the drops. Something about playing here makes players look timid. Think it was the week after re-signing.

Bodies croft won Dally m halfback of the year did he???? ....
Answer NO
Hitler won a Nobel peace prize...

Brooks won his Dally M, because he looked like he was trying hard, whilst being incompetent enough at his position of distribution, to make anyone else he gave the ball to look good. Winning a medal for being a playmaker who couldnt "make plays".... what a star!

We came last and want to let best player go who we have signed for probably 10yrs plus before he plays a game after we let Liddle go. That’s smart business.

Talk about a massive over reaction.
Gotta say boys, Im with Dennis on this one. If thats the attitude he has coming here, he doesnt deserve to be here. Look at the Cowboys .. 15th last year to 3rd this year. Want to know a big reason why? Attitude. The strength of Todd Payton stood up & & showed he wasnt taking crap from Talmalolo. The result? You hear Talmalolo talk about Todd now with respect. That is strong leadership, & now only do they follow but players react very well to strong leadership. I dont care how good a player is, we dont need DHeads like API if that is his attitude. It speads like a cancer.

Ooooooos 💪 get it done !!!

Staines - Peachey swap should be finalised soon. Penrith just working our cap dispensations for Peachey with the NRL.

Leniu and Klemmer are both likely. Few clubs in for Leniu. Sneaky whisper that Simpkin may go to Penrith, not sure if that’s permanently or on loan.

Staines - Peachey swap should be finalised soon. Penrith just working our cap dispensations for Peachey with the NRL.

Leniu and Klemmer are both likely. Few clubs in for Leniu. Sneaky whisper that Simpkin may go to Penrith, not sure if that’s permanently or on loan.
Any indication we are pushing harder than the other clubs for Leniu ? Or atleast offering more money/ player loan, swap ect ?

Decent chance we get Both Leniu and Klem ?
Cheers for posting the info mate 👍

Gotta say boys, Im with Dennis on this one. If thats the attitude he has coming here, he doesnt deserve to be here. Look at the Cowboys .. 15th last year to 3rd this year. Want to know a big reason why? Attitude. The strength of Todd Payton stood up & & showed he wasnt taking crap from Talmalolo. The result? You hear Talmalolo talk about Todd now with respect. That is strong leadership, & now only do they follow but players react very well to strong leadership. I dont care how good a player is, we dont need DHeads like API if that is his attitude. It speads like a cancer.

If you want a no DH policy then we will never have any quality players. Majority of top notch players have ego and arrogance about them.

As if we would ever say get stuffed to the best hooker in the comp who knows how to win.

He is exactly what we need.

Good news. Be interesting to see who gets released with thOse 2 plus Twal, Stefano, Pole, Joffa, Musgrove, Fainu, Tuki that’s 9 props in a squad of 30 assume Musgrove at least gets released then prob one more to give us room for a back rower

Back