Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Maybe Brooks was entertaining it TT.
The part in bold certainly says it all though

2 year extension for brooks 🙄
Throwing money down a drain there.
To all those brooks supporters who keep up saying that brooks never had good forwards to help him to play well, then take the time lo look up the west tigers teams from 2014 - 2015 - 2016 - 2017 then see if you can blame the lack of forwards on brooks bad play, good forwards or bad, brooks plays the same way,
Bloody terrible, while the possibility of signing him was a possibility who actually tried to take him from us, only the knights but at his price no thanks,

We didn’t have Fisher-Harris, Yeo, Martin, Kikau, Leniu. Etc etc etc
Sure, but that's a Penrith Premiership team.

We had Stefano, Tamou and a pack that was big enough to do something on the field. Many commentators had us making the 8 with Hastings.

What we saw was some games where they tried their guts out. Others where, it was Cricket scores and absolutely no effort. Should Tamou have lead from the front like Gareth Ellis, James Graham,etc would? Yes, but it wasn't happening.

We have seen Tamou do some wonders on the field. He Dropped form massively in coming here and our team dropped form. We need answers as to why and I don't buy "player X did not put effort".

What pressure were normally behind by forty when the game heats up
I'm not giving up on them .at least things are changing .that is a positive.
Time will tell .I still think we need a back up halfback at least .maybe api might get a go there .who knows what sheens is thinking

Great news day!!!! Well baring injuries we will be closer to 8 than 17. 22 being realistic with the team we had, especially a Jane type forward pack, anything than the wooden spoon was over-achieving. But now I see the light and will enjoy 2023!!! Go Tigers!!! Want to feel the growl not hear the meow!

The club owes him nothing. He's been overpaid his entire career and never ever played well enough to justify it
The club offered him that money. Which prevented them putting a better team on the park. Then they overpaid a bunch of other average players. Don’t blame one player for the clubs many poor decisions.

The club offered him that money. Which prevented them putting a better team on the park. Then they overpaid a bunch of other average players. Don’t blame one player for the clubs many poor decisions.
they also offered him a back ended deal too, some would have you think he was getting 900k every year for 4 years...

Sheens has spoken to him previously,
Benji has spoken to him recently !

Would have to think it wouldn’t be until after World Cup ? Unless he isn’t in the All Blacks plans for 2023 RWC ?
I mentioned this last week. A mate of mine is a Journo in NZ. He said that Benji will open doors for the Tigers that they haven't had access to before. As regards Caleb Clarke, he doesn't like to toe the line and that's not the way the All Blacks roll. As far as Caleb is concerned its very much a case of 'buyer beware'.

To all those brooks supporters who keep up saying that brooks never had good forwards to help him to play well, then take the time lo look up the west tigers teams from 2014 - 2015 - 2016 - 2017 then see if you can blame the lack of forwards on brooks bad play, good forwards or bad, brooks plays the same way,
Bloody terrible, while the possibility of signing him was a possibility who actually tried to take him from us, only the knights but at his price no thanks,

All will be revealed in '23 Spicey!

More confident in his game with
Sheens and the guys coaching him,
not sold but just more confident.
This will be the best pack he's played
with. Fast, off the cuff, running rugby
league back on the menu dare I say

Mate all the cap space getting good players have we hired the trainee accountant from the Rooster's ? or did lending players and releasing players really help the cap so much ?
Don’t get carried away our backs are still pretty second rate. Some sides have five or six current origin players under their cap.

Great news day!!!! Well baring injuries we will be closer to 8 than 17. 22 being realistic with the team we had, especially a Jane type forward pack, anything than the wooden spoon was over-achieving. But now I see the light and will enjoy 2023!!! Go Tigers!!! Want to feel the growl not hear the meow!
We can only hope

Klemmer Api Bateman Isaiah Steff Pole Twal what a pack just need someone to find a quality centre
We'll need to put the Lebanese lover somewhere, might as well be in the centres. Mr lover lover..
First I had the vengabus in my head, now I've got mr boombastic.
My night is complete

Back