Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Nu Brown: One year deal with bulldogs
The Huth: Two year extension at Panthers (DT)

After speaking with Benji last week, he stated Sheens is very keen to work with Tuki.
Sheens and Benji will bring out the best of Tuki next season after having a good pre-season.
Where Tuki fits in the 17, bit early to tell at the moment, however we'll definitely see him.

In his 1st year he was offloading all the time then it was clear under Madge he was trained/told to play more controlling.

He comes across potential wise as a Sheens type just hope he can snap back and improve.

Simpkin and Maumalo seem to be the two that people keep mentioning as possibly leaving.

Not sure why Simpkin would be released personally, considering Api isn’t usually an 80 minute hooker.

If he’s gone, we should’ve just kept Nu Brown.

And I like Ken but his injuries this year were handled disgracefully and is looking close to the end of his career.
Shame on the coaching and medical staff for putting him on the field week-in, week-out.
I know, it's crazy hey.
His try scoring strike record is great but as soon as we were out of contention for the finals he should have had an arthroscopy (clean out) of that troublesome knee or whatever was required so he could have recovered in time for preseason training. Also he could have lost a few kilos and worked on getting his speed back.
I still don't know the extent of his injury, does anyone?
He's a big unit and you can't carry excess weight with a dicky knee.
He's such a nice guy and I hope we keep him.

I know, it's crazy hey.
His try scoring strike record is great but as soon as we were out of contention for the finals he should have had an arthroscopy (clean out) of that troublesome knee or whatever was required so he could have recovered in time for preseason training. Also he could have lost a few kilos and worked on getting his speed back.
I still don't know the extent of his injury, does anyone?
He's a big unit and you can't carry excess weight with a dicky knee.
He's such a nice guy and I hope we keep him.
I’ve heard it’s not going well at all unfortunately.

The biggest danger paying Moses 1.4m is you can get a lot of other squad members offside as they are getting a million less. Although I guess that happens in all pro sports

Reactions: 851
Oh r
I’ve heard it’s not going well at all unfortunately.
Oh really??
That's disappointing for us and for Ken.
If he's released it will free up another spot plus cash but that's got going to help him get another gig. Medically retire????

For a club that's meant to have stopped the leaks seems to be a lot of info getting out about possibles and probables, reasons why etc....no secrets in NRL just got figure who is worth listening to.

Oh r

Oh really??
That's disappointing for us and for Ken.
If he's released it will free up another spot plus cash but that's got going to help him get another gig. Medically retire????
Yeah, not good.

Not sure if they’ve locked anything in yet in regards to his future, but I’m sure there’ll be decisions made pretty soon.

Members online

Back