Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I'm fairly sure Joffa won't be playing lock. Marshall and Sheens told him as much when they first took over. wouldn't be surprised to see Bateman start at 13 with Blore in the back row. also a possibility Matamua gets upgraded to the Top 30 and could end up starting the season at 13.
JUST Saw a post matumua added to top 30 squad

Ok if we have just gone to 29 players and we get Bateman that makes 30 , how the hell do we sign Moses or Williams something doesn’t smell right , either we have been feed bullshit about who we are after or a lot has fallen through????????
Moses would be part of 24 squad parra won't release him a year early if he leaves I reckon

In terms of signings and so on I'm guessing that Frizell is staying at the Knights now? It seemed like he wasn't happy up there and was on the move but nothing for the last few weeks. Thought he might be our upcoming signing but maybe nothing happening there now with the Matamua upgrade

Last edited by a moderator:
Despite him being a free agent, I have it (from a reputable source) that the Wests Tigers club has no interest in signing Cristiano Ronaldo. ;)
Why not?
with our history of Josh Reynolds and Russell Packer, I could see us making this signing and having him stay on the bench for a bunch of games!

Back