Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

If we talk about the mongrel of Brown dont forget how Blore owned him in that game a couple of years ago. Brown thought he was going to "enforce" young Blore that night & got b#iched. Blore 1 , Brown 0
Yes that was true , but doing in one game is different to doing it for a whole season , brown got runs on the board , blore has one hit out .

I’d only be offering a very short term deal to Brown. Yes he would do a job in 2023 but thats about the extent of it. 2024 Brown would be good for injury cover and depth. There is a list of young forwards coming through.
The priorities should be a high class signing. Most of these are on contract for 2023. 2024 we need to $‘s in the cap to go after a top tier players or two.
So if WTs management is looking to sign Brown. I’m hoping most of that contract geared towards 2023. Not taking up 2024 cap space. Or a position one of the dev players would be looking at.

Tigers going after Nathan brown does that mean they missed out on Bateman?
I posted something about a week ago or less about how Woods was being sought after however there was hesitance as there might be other options they wish to explore for a top 30 spot

I think we now know who that other option is…. I think both Bateman and Brown will be here next year and hopefully Brown and Papalili can get in Moses’s ear too for next year

The thing with Teddy is, he is a superb athlete, super fit, and could play 5/8 or anywhere in the backllne, or even an edge forward and still kill it. I think he will finish his career at the Roosters, and as one of the best that has played for the club, they will take good care of him.
For sure. Can’t see Roosters ever letting him leave. He is just too good.
The back end of Mini’s career was at Roosters. They are very much alike.

I posted something about a week ago or less about how Woods was being sought after however there was hesitance as there might be other options they wish to explore for a top 30 spot

I think we now know who that other option is…. I think both Bateman and Brown will be here next year and hopefully Brown and Papalili can get in Moses’s ear too for next year
To organise third-party deal(s) (if applicable) and allocate the amount of cash required to attract Moses, takes time and planning. This has been very good planning from WTs even if it does not get up but I have the view the club would have an answer. It would have to with the amount of cap space required to be allocated from 2024.

Back