Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Faff is no relo and hated Mitch with a passion. Blamed Mitch for his axing.

Obviously a lot of water must have passed under the bridge with the two working together in the Lebanon set up.
Interesting - thought it would be the opposite as they played together and worked pretty closely during the world cup

5 years can change a lot tho, well I'd like to assume at least hahaha

See the Broncos backline? Not to mention their forward pack. Fair dinkum no way they can have two of the best centres in the game on the one side.

Think Farnsworth will move. Don't know if itl be to us though
So true, the Dolphins or Turtles must be chasing hard, and be pissed off with our efforts, considering king Wayne is the pied piper. He will no doubt attract offers from a few clubs. As i have said previously, the Tigers would have made many approaches to players, as have all clubs, but only a few are reported. I hope we sign him, but a long shot .

Any chance we could also bring Teddy back?
I was wondering the same.
I found it interesting that his management is pushing for an extension at the Roosters when he still has 2 years left on his contract.
Could be an out…
Would say he would only make the switch if we locked up Mitch.
The big 2 and little 1 may just have some unfinished business.

Where’d you see that mate?

Or just heard it from someone?
Heard it from a guy at work today who is meant to be in the know. He did call the Will Smith signing about a month in advance, but in saying that, he also said we had signed Falls (which when I asked him today he said fell through after we approached Smith without his [Falls] knowledge)

Heard it from a guy at work today who is meant to be in the know. He did call the Will Smith signing about a month in advance, but in saying that, he also said we had signed Falls (which when I asked him today he said fell through after we approached Smith without his [Falls] knowledge)

Anything else mate?

You gotta win games as well though and we've been in a slump for years.
In 2023 Wests Tigers have to change their outlook from losing to winning. I believe that the revamp of new players to Wests tigers will bring a winning attitude to the club. With this in mind we as supporters must look on the positive side and follow and encourage our team 100%..

In 2023 Wests Tigers have to change their outlook from losing to winning. I believe that the revamp of new players to Wests tigers will bring a winning attitude to the club. With this in mind we as supporters must look on the positive side and follow and encourage our team 100%..
It’ll take about 20 mins of proper on field effort to convince me. Until then I’ll expect the usual.

If Herbie came to us that would just about transform our side into a title contender. It all depends on chemistry.
Brisbane should have done far better in 2022 with that roster.
Look at WT in 05. Wasn't a team of world beaters but the chemistry was there.
I'm an eternal optimist. I thought Gildart and Peachey would be gems this year... doh!
I'm not going to make the same mistake again by saying our recruits will be awesome but I'm still very optimistic 😻
Re herbie I think our biggest need is class centers like a farnworth or can we discover a new 18 yr old kid as good as Chris Lawrence was when he first came on the scene

Back