Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Where’d you see that mate?

Or just heard it from someone?
Heard it from a guy at work today who is meant to be in the know. He did call the Will Smith signing about a month in advance, but in saying that, he also said we had signed Falls (which when I asked him today he said fell through after we approached Smith without his [Falls] knowledge)

Heard it from a guy at work today who is meant to be in the know. He did call the Will Smith signing about a month in advance, but in saying that, he also said we had signed Falls (which when I asked him today he said fell through after we approached Smith without his [Falls] knowledge)

Anything else mate?

You gotta win games as well though and we've been in a slump for years.
In 2023 Wests Tigers have to change their outlook from losing to winning. I believe that the revamp of new players to Wests tigers will bring a winning attitude to the club. With this in mind we as supporters must look on the positive side and follow and encourage our team 100%..

In 2023 Wests Tigers have to change their outlook from losing to winning. I believe that the revamp of new players to Wests tigers will bring a winning attitude to the club. With this in mind we as supporters must look on the positive side and follow and encourage our team 100%..
It’ll take about 20 mins of proper on field effort to convince me. Until then I’ll expect the usual.

If Herbie came to us that would just about transform our side into a title contender. It all depends on chemistry.
Brisbane should have done far better in 2022 with that roster.
Look at WT in 05. Wasn't a team of world beaters but the chemistry was there.
I'm an eternal optimist. I thought Gildart and Peachey would be gems this year... doh!
I'm not going to make the same mistake again by saying our recruits will be awesome but I'm still very optimistic 😻
Re herbie I think our biggest need is class centers like a farnworth or can we discover a new 18 yr old kid as good as Chris Lawrence was when he first came on the scene

Re herbie I think our biggest need is class centers like a farnworth or can we discover a new 18 yr old kid as good as Chris Lawrence was when he first came on the scene
I was there for his debut, great try.
Let's hope our club can produce another like him hey mate.
It will be interesting to see if any of our Harold Mathews Grand Final winning players go on to nail it in the NRL.
Have to wait and see, probably another 3 years or so.

DCE has won them many games in the last few years, including this year, it is not his fault Manly missed the 8, without him they would have been giving us a run for the spoon
I am in agreement there. They mortgaged the ranch on him and the Turbos and it means those guys are left to do more than their fair share. It’s why I am wary of signing Moses on huge money. Have we not learned anything?

I am in agreement there. They mortgaged the ranch on him and the Turbos and it means those guys are left to do more than their fair share. It’s why I am wary of signing Moses on huge money. Have we not learned anything?
Absolute no problems with signing Moses. He has close to the best kicking game in the NRL, great passing game and a great goal kicker. Comes across as a tosser, but who cares he can win football games

Rumour has it we have signed James Roumanos. Most likely a depth signing I’d bargain.

Lebanese international 23yr old Lock; 1 game - 9 minutes for 8 tackles and 3 runs for 39 minutes. Most likely a similar contract to Will Smith I’d reckon
Makes sense from the mail I heard which was Robbie is trying to recruit guys from the Cedars.

DCE has won them many games in the last few years, including this year, it is not his fault Manly missed the 8, without him they would have been giving us a run for the spoon
He was playing really well this year too till his team mates developed a severe case of chromophobia.

Eels coming out and saying that they will not release Moses from his contract. Whether or not we manage to get him, I'm just enjoying the fact that the Eels are having to come out and deny player releases after all the times they've done it to us. Hate that scum club with a passion and hope we manage to pull it off. Regardless of my disdain for the tanker, I'm willing to put it aside so long as the Eels get shafted

Back