Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Is this bloke still around I thought he showed some promise.hes not listed anywhere that I can see
Hey mate, NSW Cup squad hasn't been announced yet, so I'm not sure if he's still with us.

I personally don't think he's a future first-grader but he was a regular in the Magpies side this year, so I'm sure we'll find out soon if he's sticking around with them.

I hope next year the home jersey is different it’s been the same for a long since Tedesco and Moses was there

I think Moses has to decide which team in the next 5 years has the best chance to win him a premiership. Wherever he goes he will be paid well as half backs are usually the best paid player and he is in the top 5 half backs going around plus is a great goal kicker.

Like someone mentioned before you should follow and support the team not individual players.

I hope Bateman is officially announced soon I think he is a player which would benefit WT in so many ways and maybe influence his fellow countryman Herbie Farnsworth to join WT in the future.

I shall be immediately terminating my membership if it is announced that Moses will be at the club.
I was one of his biggest critics when he tanked, absolutely hated him with a passion, Now I want a winning football team and will take any player that helps that cause. Also time heals wounds and Moses is Nowa man and not a immature kid..let’s hope.

Anyway far from signed, never trust Gus or the Chooks

I think it shows that gregjm87 has standards he will not compromise.
It's a reasonable take, I feel sick thinking about him winning us a big game and catching myself cheering before I realise....then I remember, what?! We won a big game!!!!

I think when Sheens was appointed all sins after 2012 were forgiven automatically (unfortunately), but if it brings success fair enough. Pitchfork and fireworks are both ready and I'll judge on results, but not judgement from for anyone who is either excited or disgusted by this.

Massive caveat: if it happens

Well done on the club for moving Hastings if it brings us Bateman and Moses
we are finally buying quality

These signings aren't official yet plus we haven't won anything yet. As mentioned previously good signings come with a value for money proposition as well.

On the positive the team has changed so much we get another pre-season of talking ourselves up.

These signings aren't official yet plus we haven't won anything yet. As mentioned previously good signings come with a value for money proposition as well.

On the positive the team has changed so much we get another pre-season of talking ourselves up.
The hesitancy of the club to re-sign Doueihi at whatever he is asking and moving on Hastings indicates the club has plans.

Members online

Back