Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Only those who love the club will come back.
Yep agree. I understand the thinking of the three of the big four when they left. Like , if the club doesnt stand up for a legend like Farah against a sh#tbird like Taylor , what loyalty are they going to show to them? On the other hand , I believe if those players really wanted to stay, they could of got rid of Taylor earlier. As far as teddy goes, although one of the best ever fullbacks to play the game, , he doesnt deserve EVER to wear the Tigers colours again. Same for woods. MM is different however ,as he was not a priority for the Tigs & left to Parra. Bring him home.

With Parra struggling to retain players and our interest in Moses, has it been entertained a Brooks / Moses swap.
Be realistic, the only people who want Brooks are a handful of supporters (like me)
No other club is dumb enough to want him.
Even the knights came to their senses eventually

Yep agree. I understand the thinking of the three of the big four when they left. Like , if the club doesnt stand up for a legend like Farah against a sh#tbird like Taylor , what loyalty are they going to show to them? On the other hand , I believe if those players really wanted to stay, they could of got rid of Taylor earlier. As far as teddy goes, although one of the best ever fullbacks to play the game, , he doesnt deserve EVER to wear the Tigers colours again. Same for woods. MM is different however ,as he was not a priority for the Tigs & left to Parra. Bring him home.
I agree with all of this except your final two sentences.
Mitch left in the worst way possible.
He threw games and faked mental health conditions to gain his release.

Be realistic, the only people who want Brooks are a handful of supporters (like me)
No other club is dumb enough to want him.
Even the knights came to their senses eventually
Andrew Johns and Craig Bellamy and even Gus have shown interest in Brooks. He’s way overpriced yes but those who know footy realise there’s a talent in there.

I agree with all of this except your final two sentences.
Mitch left in the worst way possible.
He threw games and faked mental health conditions to gain his release.
True, but from what I remember,& I stand to be corrected, He wasnt Tigers priority & rightly became miffed at that. It was only when the other 2 principle less mercenaries were going that Tigers "suddenly" realised his value & he became a priority. The principles of the West Tigers hit an all time low in those years , mainly because of that Dip sh#t fool JT. And instead of Pascoe standing up against it, he gutlessly went along with it & set this club back years.

True, but from what I remember,& I stand to be corrected, He wasnt Tigers priority & rightly became miffed at that. It was only when the other 2 principle less mercenaries were going that Tigers "suddenly" realised his value & he became a priority. The principles of the West Tigers hit an all time low in those years , mainly because of that Dip sh#t fool JT. And instead of Pascoe standing up against it, he gutlessly went along with it & set this club back years.
That's all how I see it as well.
I still don't want Mitchel back. Hes burnt the bridge for me.

He had a contract offer sitting in front of him for over 6 months if you can not put pen to paper after 6 months I don't think you want to be there

Andrew Johns and Craig Bellamy and even Gus have shown interest in Brooks. He’s way overpriced yes but those who know footy realise there’s a talent in there.
I'm a huge Brooks critic but even I'll admit he's always been behind a dominated pack. Who knows how he will go behind a dominant pack. If we get Bateman for next year, there are no more excuses if he doesn't fire.

But they only want to pay what he is worth.
And nobody is even making him an offer, thats

Back