Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Pressing for who?
He's currently employed for another 12 months with a few offers already to extend that for another 3-4 years at a mil a year min.
Bloke hasn't got a worry in the world...

On the back of busting his hump for the last 12 months or more...
Reckon he's got it sorted.
I think he meant that theres better things to do at a bucks for moses than think about his contract as his primary concern lol

Pressing for who?
He's currently employed for another 12 months with a few offers already to extend that for another 3-4 years at a mil a year min.
Bloke hasn't got a worry in the world...

On the back of busting his hump for the last 12 months or more...
Reckon he's got it sorted.
Pressing for the bucks party, who cares about footy in December, plenty of time for that after the party.
Hangover 4!
Let’s hope there are videos/photos, although I pretty much doubt it.
Or as Brad Cooper said in Hangover 1,” we’ll just look at these photos once, then delete them “.
What happens os stays os.

A source tells me the Moses deal is done. He will be signing with the club from 24 angling for a release for next season as well. I should point out he's been wrong on stuff before but he's also been right on a few things lately as well so I thought I'd share here.
Thanks for sharing mate, if you are wrong so be it, gives us some hope for a while at least

A source tells me the Moses deal is done. He will be signing with the club from 24 angling for a release for next season as well. I should point out he's been wrong on stuff before but he's also been right on a few things lately as well so I thought I'd share here.
Hope your source is 100% spot on this time. If true, it's a really great sign if he is initiating an early release and keen to hook in early with us.
It'd show he has left the past behind and ready to improve under Sheens and Benji...🙏🤞

Sounds like it's done, but if Parra change their mind and increase their offer, or have found a juicy TPA he could stay last minute.

At the very least it sounds like we have beaten the Dogs for once.

Reactions: 851
I can understand why Moses would want to get a early release If he has signed with us. Money would be a factor but getting absolutely smashed by the eel fans every week for a whole season would not be fun .

Cant see it happening, but if the eels were smart they would cut their losses and start looking for a trade

Members online

Back