Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Sounds like it's done, but if Parra change their mind and increase their offer, or have found a juicy TPA he could stay last minute.

At the very least it sounds like we have beaten the Dogs for once.

Reactions: 851
I can understand why Moses would want to get a early release If he has signed with us. Money would be a factor but getting absolutely smashed by the eel fans every week for a whole season would not be fun .

Cant see it happening, but if the eels were smart they would cut their losses and start looking for a trade

I have no basis for this whatsoever - but I feel like MM will sign with Parra and all this is just to get his price up.
I am a bit like u , we have been here a few times , thinking we had x y z , only to have our hearts ♥️ broken when they sign elsewhere, still hoping it happens , and I hope the gossip is right , but I won’t be excited under the club confirms it . Same goes for Bateman

I am a bit like u , we have been here a few times , thinking we had x y z , only to have our hearts ♥️ broken when they sign elsewhere, still hoping it happens , and I hope the gossip is right , but I won’t be excited under the club confirms it . Same goes for Bateman
Fair call and agree... Been burnt too many times before but things look alot better these days as players want to come now that we have signed other quality players.

Reactions: 851
I can understand why Moses would want to get a early release If he has signed with us. Money would be a factor but getting absolutely smashed by the eel fans every week for a whole season would not be fun .

Cant see it happening, but if the eels were smart they would cut their losses and start looking for a trade
I've got a mental health concern template somewhere. if someone has his email....

Cant like him, but will only boo him once

Obfuscation is a new word for me.
Just looked it up.
I knew being on here would help me learn.🤣
I am just doing the form for tomorrows races and what do I see.
4.50pm a Sandown Vic R3 No 2 Obfuscation !!!!!!
I see it but I don’t believe it, a topical tip if I ever saw one.
Let’s see what happens eh.

Perhaps.

I just messaged Benny Elias. He tried to pick up my mum at a function once.

Asked him if Mitch was coming.

Let’s see if he responds.

I assume not but I’ll keep you all updated.
Always trying to big note yourself..🙄

Benny wouldn't know anything until it's official. End of story. Moses would discuss this with his direct family and agent. That's it. Keeping your uncle in the loop every step of the way would not be a priority for Mitch.

Sheens should take the nz job too

Benny wouldn't know anything until it's official. End of story. Moses would discuss this with his direct family and agent. That's it. Keeping your uncle in the loop every step of the way would not be a priority for Mitch.
Pretty sure he was joking mate.

Haha.

Guess you can interpret it that way.

I would’ve preferred if he didn’t hit on my mum but hey, it’s Benny.

I was born a Balmain supporter so I’m ok with you bagging me.

Anyway we shall see - he’s read my WhatsApp message. Don’t think he’ll respond tho.

This should have been sorted months ago. Incompetence.
Abdo needs to grow a set and tell those CEOs this is what you are getting, go and make it work.

Most leagues don’t sort the salary cap 3-6mths in advance before the season starts.

Latest posts

Back