Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Sounds like it's done, but if Parra change their mind and increase their offer, or have found a juicy TPA he could stay last minute.

At the very least it sounds like we have beaten the Dogs for once.
Have to be a good 1 to beat uncle Benny

Geordie Knights 🔥
We still got Femi Sanya bro
Out of interest - when would you prefer it to happen?
People seem to have this problem, I have no issue with it…
I’d certainly prefer they were discussing potential club moves and contracts post season than mid season… especially when 1 loss can cost you finals.

If they have a trade window mid year, your star player comes out and has a stinking game, we lose and then it’s announced he’s moving on the next week, then you miss the finals on for and against - what are we all blaming, the stinker of a game when our star left during the mid year trade window… meanwhile, he’s copping it anyhows because he’s leaving. And god knows what it does to the club mid season.
2017 anyone?
There is no perfect time to trade clubs - the point the media starts talking about stars entertaining other offers is the biggest problem people have and that is the only thing that won’t change… hell, they’ll speculate the same player is leaving a club for 18 months - write about it every other day… just for him to never move.
The speculation will always be there, but for me - there’s 3-4 months in the off-season and I think it’s the perfect time for negotiations - I can’t think of anything worse than a kid having negotiations drawn out for months and months on end in the middle of a premiership campaign.

Good post. Don't know if trade windows are the solution either.
And I'm definately not advocating
for a draft system @batboy, but signing players 2 seasons out
seems a bit daft. It's essentially
saying players will be pushed out
to accommodate new arrivals..
The argument about player welfare
and job security is moot right there.
Further to the point, I was under
the impression that the money
had to be in the bank before any
contracts were registered with the NRL — that doesn't seem to be the case though

Always trying to big note yourself..🙄

Benny wouldn't know anything until it's official. End of story. Moses would discuss this with his direct family and agent. That's it. Keeping your uncle in the loop every step of the way would not be a priority for Mitch.
Disagree, family is everything.

Uncle Benny as well as Uncle Isaac would know everything but not tell a soul.

Pretty sure it was Hunters Hill . They were regularly at the Hunters Hill Hotel watching the footy together - saw them numerous times.
Well maybe I was correct, I was told it was HH
and have had the HHH link confirmed to me by people who saw them there.
I sort of put the two parts together.
Anyway, wherever it was the 3 of them definitely shared a place.

Members online

Back