Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

For what it’s worth these 2 blokes had a short video on their Instagram page answering quick questions about where they see off contract players going next and for Mitch Moses they both said “Dogs!” without hesitation. Interesting…
Not sure if they know something or just both being clowns as usual 🤷🏻‍♂️
View attachment 3678
didnt fletch say the other week moses was going to the tigers?!

Unfortunately Gus seems to stay quite and all of a sudden he gets his man.. Taken a few of us now so easy to see but would love nothing more then to get a win over them and there unlimited Salary cap.
We need to offer Burton Massive money just to make them increase there cap.

IMO I think its like Moses stays at Eels 40% - Dogs 50% - Tigers 10% and we only used by Manager to increase offers
At least Pascoe and Lee have been muted. I like the fact we don't know anything. When Lee and Pascoe started talking I could feel the odds drop significantly 😂🤔.

If Moses goes to the Dogs it's not the end of the world. He's a halfback and we need him but he does go missing and I doubt hel win a.premiership. we need him because.we just want to be a top 6 team for a change

For what it’s worth these 2 blokes had a short video on their Instagram page answering quick questions about where they see off contract players going next and for Mitch Moses they both said “Dogs!” without hesitation. Interesting…
View attachment 3678

Both of them are clowns. Wouldn't
suprise me if Laundy is throwing money
around to fit a certain narrative.
Getting talking heads to Lobby for Canterbury if you will ...
Gus is a peice of shit as well.
acts innocent/genuine but has
all his fingers in all of the pies

Unfortunately Gus seems to stay quite and all of a sudden he gets his man.. Taken a few of us now so easy to see but would love nothing more then to get a win over them and there unlimited Salary cap.
We need to offer Burton Massive money just to make them increase there cap.
Yeh why not, offer Burton whatever it takes to make the dogs up the bid then pull out and we get Moses cheaper.
That's dreaming I guess.

View attachment 3678
Guys they might be right, but if we're at the point of taking advice from fletcher then gimme a sec and I'll get an answer from my neighbour who runs a psychic hotline.

I truly think the game has passed Madge…. Doubt he will ever gig a NRL head coaching gig again
In charge of a crap roster here didn’t help… plus he believed in Brooksy (like everyone before and after)

TM, that line keeps cracking me up.
“I just messaged Benny. He tried to pick up my mum at a function once. Asked if Mitch was coming.”
What the f.,k does the attempted pick up have to do with it.
Maybe if you had said “I just messaged Benny to ask if Mitch is coming. He owes me one after trying to pick up my Mum at a function once”.
You’re killing me !!!! 🤣🤣🤣

I was hypothesising that Benny may have been successful back in the day and as he had his number, that @tigermate was simply calling dad to find out the gossip 👨‍👩‍👦

TM, that line keeps cracking me up.
“I just messaged Benny. He tried to pick up my mum at a function once. Asked if Mitch was coming.”
What the f.,k does the attempted pick up have to do with it.
Maybe if you had said “I just messaged Benny to ask if Mitch is coming. He owes me one after trying to pick up my Mum at a function once”.
You’re killing me !!!! 🤣🤣🤣
I’m happy for you to vet all messages to ensure greater articulation!!! 😂

You don’t think he has contacts and inside goss?
He works within the game. He meets tonnes of players.
Not just a buffoon.
The guy is just one of the boys, no doubt he has contacts in the game but you can't take the bloke seriously, he may have said bulldogs as a matter of opinion not fact he might or might not have any inside info. So far everyone who has come out with contacts in the game have overwhelmingly said Moses to Tigers, in truth they could all be wrong it's not ended yet and the Dogs or Parra might get him, but if we're going to rely on sources I think Fletcher should be the last of them. BTW I love the bloke think he's a legend.

Cant make head nor tail about the Bateman and Moses story's
What I feel is Important to these stars
- Ave salary - don't think its a major deal within a range to them
- length of contract - I think its a major item
Eg a 3/4 year contract at 750k Pa more appealing than 1/2 years at 950k pa
- Chance of playing finals is a big deal, player would take 800k in a team certain of finals vs 1mill at team unlikely to play finals
- where living home and lifestyle
-facilities somewhat important
My summary long contracts in a team likely to play finals with great accommodation is the deal breaker

Members online

Back