Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Yes and remember when Mitch had the Tigers contact for over 6 months and didn't sign he has his Parramatta contact and still has not put pen to paper so I think there is some hope
As some on here would have you believe otherwise, MM is a long way from being a sure thing signing for the WT….more talks scheduled with his management on Friday

As some on here would have you believe otherwise, MM is a long way from being a sure thing signing for the WT….more talks scheduled with his management on Friday
Is that the second meeting in the last 2 weeks? At the very least it’s positive that they are interested enough to come back, not like some in the past.

Same reason he would come to the Tigers.

Won't leave the Eels
Yeah I mean I can see him staying at the eels because he’s been there the last few years and his old man is a die hard eels fan but if you look at the situation impartially you’d have to say the tigers would be the best option. He’s got Benj here; brooks etc

Reactions: 851
Thanks for the update eels and other clubs probably up their offer. Assume Benj will be there

CCTW said that Moses would
Inform the club this week, will Moses be at the meeting on Friday?
“On Moses, very very positive signs. Personally, i think this will get done minus a last minute change of heart from Parra in terms of pay. The figures getting thrown around are definitely overstated. Deal from the Tigers is around 950k-1.1m under the cap across the years (about 100-200k in TPAs) with Parra under that and the Dogs offering similar/slightly more over the last 2 years. However, its between Parra and the Tigers. Moses has no hard feelings towards the Tigers and is eager to play with Brooks and work with Sheens, Benji and Robbie. Currently in the US, however will inform the club this week on his return.”

Club is confident to say the least, manager has asked for a meeting to discuss a couple key points. 4 year deal worth $4.5mil is on the table. @tigerap is right about Friday. Make or break meeting.
How does that compare to what the dogs or eels are offering him?

Back