Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Lets be real....

Do you really see Moses wearing a Dogs jersey.

Then also stop to think, would Moses want to be in a Dogs jersey or a Wests Tigers jersey.
Well I can tell you right now with 100% certainty from someone who would DEFINITELY know that it is Moses' preference to go to the dogs, all things being equal.

Reactions: 851
Club is confident to say the least, manager has asked for a meeting to discuss a couple key points. 4 year deal worth $4.5mil is on the table. @tigerap is right about Friday. Make or break meeting.
I get really concerned when we get confident. It usually doesn't work out. We've got a real problem there... can't seem to read the room.

I hope this time is different.

History aside, Moses is a good short term acquisition. He won't win us a grand final, but he'll steer us into the 8.

Whether we believe him to be or not, he's considered generally as one of the better players in the game, he played in a grand final last year and landing him at this current point of his career along with the likes of Api and Papali'i starts to give us a bit of credibility in regard to being a club that players in the peak of their careers will want to go.

If he signs, a utilitarian view is needed, we're not a better team without him there. If he doesn't, we can all go on hating him for the way he left like we always have.
I will be absolutely gobsmacked if he signs with us

Because if he does it means he is admitting he made a mistake leaving us the first time .....

Get the feeling we are getting used for a big offer ....

Yeah i have my doubts about us getting Moses, we dont seem to be able to land that marquee signing. I understand we have new guys in the drivers seat but the doubts still linger.
Koroisau, Papali'i' and also Klemmer are good signings. I would rate the former two right up there - both best in their positions last year? Marshall, Farah, Sheens and also Moses' friendship with Brooks would also count.

Just really depends on what he wants to do. If his goal is to still win a premiership, he’ll leave as he knows that the window for them is closed. If he’s just after money all 3 clubs have a chance probably who makes the highest offer. But if he wants a premiership, it’ll be between Tigers and Bulldogs as both clubs are on the up.

He's not winning a premiership at WT or Dogs either.

This is panning out like all the other big fish we have chased. We are talked up as being in the box seat for weeks than as D day approaches seeds of doubt begin to emerge .

I tipped the Dogs weeks ago to come out of nowhere and win the race. Gus has been stroking Mm’s ego for years and the Dogs have a pretty good roster on paper.

Hope Iam wrong but I think Friday’s meeting will be all about getting a offer from us to take back to the Dogs
I'm sick of Wests Tigers being used to up the ante for some outside player's benefit.

Dogs clearing their CAP for a huge play for MM... Corey Allan "released"....Gus going hard
Na Chrighton they'd be going for. They still lack depth up front and the backs. Moses is a double edge sword for both teams

Well, I'm playing poker again tomorrow night with the same people. That pizzy little 5W 30 semi synthetic might just turn into a much more robust, 10W 40 Full synthetic. Name brand stuff. $80 for 5 litres. None of this middle of the road crap. Top shelf. The Drambuie of oils.
You just never know . . . .

Well, I'm playing poker again tomorrow night with the same people. That pizzy little 5W 30 semi synthetic might just turn into a much more robust, 10W 40 Full synthetic. Name brand stuff. $80 for 5 litres. None of this middle of the road crap. Top shelf. The Drambuie of oils.
You just never know . . . .
sounds like a party.

Koroisau, Papali'i' and also Klemmer are good signings. I would rate the former two right up there - both best in their positions last year? Marshall, Farah, Sheens and also Moses' friendship with Brooks would also count.

of course they are good signings no doubt but they arent marquee signings, you may be able to argue that point on Api. But everytime we seem to try and land that big fish they land elsewhere. Latrell,Cleary,Munster.
I hope like everyone else the tide is turning but i still have my doubts about Moses.

of course they are good signings no doubt but they arent marquee signings, you may be able to argue that point on Api. But everytime we seem to try and land that big fish they land elsewhere. Latrell,Cleary,Munster.
I hope like everyone else the tide is turning but i still have my doubts about Moses.
They're aren't too many Mitchell marquee quality players that change clubs. Yes we missed him but I'm not unhappy we did. Moses imo is a much better fit for WTs as I'm sure our coaching team know.

Back