Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

You just invalidated any right to an adult opinion by suggesting non-tacklers Douehi & Nofa are our "good players"!!

Just a friendly reminder... Our club re-signed this "non-tackler" Nofo, as a Winger at 29 Years of age to a 5 year contract at 500k per year!
If I don't have a right to an adult opinion, Who on earth are the toddlers running this show!

To clarify what I said. "I see Parra as having good players but having Money hungry players like Gutho, Moses and Matterson. Other then Doueihi and Nofo dont see the same at the WT."
I was highlighting that Gutho, Moses, etc were Money Hungry grubs. I see Doueihi and Nofo in that boat. True I lumped them with actual good players like Moses and Instagram above. Yes, fair point their not good players who are money hungry grubs.

Who are our "Good" players then?

Brent Naden? -- I see him starting at Center or wing in many teams.
I want to say Daine Laurie, I think the kid has potential and talent. Being honest though not many teams would take him at Fullback or 5/8.
^Hitting the bottom of the barrel here.

Everyone we have brought this season in the hopes they won't tank like everyone we have brought over here? Sure Api, Paps and Klemmer are good on paper, they haven't taken the field with us.

2023 is going to be a long year.

I was highlighting that Gutho, Moses, etc were Money Hungry grubs. I see Doueihi and Nofo in that boat.

2023 is going to be a long year.

Disagree CCat.

Nofoaluma was one of the only marketable players atbthe time he resigned.

AD is recognised by commentators etc as one of our best players. A hard worker and apparently loyal. I don't blame him for looking across at others on bigger salaries and asking for an upgrade.

Disagree CCat.

Nofoaluma was one of the only marketable players atbthe time he resigned.

AD is recognised by commentators etc as one of our best players. A hard worker and apparently loyal. I don't blame him for looking across at others on bigger salaries and asking for an upgrade.
If he can get more elsewhere good luck to him. If you are referring to Brooks if he stays his deal will be restructured similar to what occurred with Chris Lawrence. He will be a one club player like Lawrence which is a fine achievement,

If Ken is fit to start on the wing in 2023 do you think Sheens to add some pace to the backline will maybe go for a centre pairing of Naden and Staines?

For those who watch the lower grades what attributes does Feledy have? He appears to be a try scoring machine for his statics.

Theres a lot of us that wouldn't be giving money to the Tigers management based on the last decade.

Cautiously optometric
That argument only works if you aren't comparing Tigers to Bulldogs. Bulldogs have had as much infighting shambles and player misbehaviour as any club the past 10 years, and absolutely wooden spoon bottomed out as bad as any club 2020-21.

He is apparently a WT supporter. Were we asleep at the wheel?
1st Jaycar now Laundry.
I reject the assertion that anyone willing to support Bulldogs was ever a Wests Tigers supporter.

Fair enough to not want to financially back WT, but to actively finance an opponent and still claim to be a Tigers fan? Impossible.

Could you imagine anyone on here ever getting rich and ploughing that money into Souths or Parramatta? Ridiculous.

I reject the assertion that anyone willing to support Bulldogs was ever a Wests Tigers supporter.

Fair enough to not want to financially back WT, but to actively finance an opponent and still claim to be a Tigers fan? Impossible.

Could you imagine anyone on here ever getting rich and ploughing that money into Souths or Parramatta? Ridiculous.
The story I was told, one brother is a red hot Dogs man and the other brothers is a WT man. Anyway bottom line if you pay to have your brand name linked to a football club,you want the team to be very successful and that is what they are doing

Reactions: 851
The story I was told, one brother is a red hot Dogs man and the other brothers is a WT man. Anyway bottom line if you pay to have your brand name linked to a football club,you want the team to be very successful and that is what they are doing
Yeah it's a pet project, it has nothing to do with the club and everything to do with the personal brand, like the dudes who own French rugby clubs or Marwan Koukash and when he used to own the Red Devils.

The credit I will give someone like Rusty Crowe is he was always a Souths man, since day dot, and he used his success and wealth to help the club he always supported as a diehard. He doesn't plaster his name about the place and he's a part-owner rather than a sponsor. It's not about the Russell Crowe brand.

Even Lee H has had a history of flipping and flopping about with his sponsorship of other clubs, secondary to Wests Tigers.

View attachment 3721

For the love of god i hope we get Moses to rub it in their faces, and god hope they do crap this year. With Ciraldo, Kikau and Mahoney they are certainly blowing wind in their ass. Look they do have an improved squad but gotta relax, havent been good in a while (so have us)
I'd argue our recruitment has been much better than theirs this season. We've signed a top 2 hooker in the game. Arguably the best second rower in the game (who I personally think is much more consistent than Kikau on less money). An elite representative prop who was one of the best props last season, John Bateman OTW (Apparently) who will be another damaging ball runner for Moses to play off. Bulldogs always been good at talking the talk, but rarely do they ever walk the walk.

View attachment 3721

For the love of god i hope we get Moses to rub it in their faces, and god hope they do crap this year. With Ciraldo, Kikau and Mahoney they are certainly blowing wind in their ass. Look they do have an improved squad but gotta relax, havent been good in a while (so have us)
Improved to about 10-12. Them talking of finals makes me laugh so.much

Staff online

Back