Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Dunno who you know but I know Mitchell’s aunt and Mitchell’s cousin. Met his old man once and Mitchell’s late grand dad too. Nice fam. Nice ppl - very close knit

Don’t see anyone anymore since I moved to work for the federal govt in milk town

Think I remember you saying you
moved to the A.C.T.? would prefer
it over Sydney to be honest with you

Think I remember you saying you
moved to the A.C.T.? would prefer
it over Sydney to be honest with you
Both cities have their advantages and disadvantages I think. Canberra there is no traffic and a lot more bush and wildlife.

So much traffic everywhere in Sydney and so much road rage. Took me 1 hr to get from Leichhardt to Lane cove recently. Cbr is like 15 mins everywhere.

Eating out is expensive in Canberra and quality of food is no where near the standard of Shitney. Can’t find good Banh mi or Bankstown standard Pho or any good Lebanese food here in cbr. No Eljanah or Fat fish in Annandale. No Frangos.

If you’re looking for quiet then cbr but if you’re looking for liveliness then Sydney.

Everyone seems like they have their PhD here in canberra . A lot of people I work with and met in canberra are very very well educated which was a bit of a shock.

Moses and his Manager meet with the Tigers hierarchy yesterday for 2 hours. Our best and final offer was tabled, they are going away to consider, we were told to expect a decision next week. It's still a 3-way battle...the rumor that Souffs made a late pitch for MM is not true.
Thanks for the info. Just don’t agree with this way of negotiating. If it’s best and final and you have met him previously and toured the facility. U offer the contract there and then to sign if it gets pulled.
Otherwise like said by others, they just use u to up their bids elsewhere.
Stupid

Thanks for the info. Just don’t agree with this way of negotiating. If it’s best and final and you have met him previously and toured the facility. U offer the contract there and then to sign if it gets pulled.
Stupid
True, if he doesn’t sign on the spot he really doesn’t want to be here. He is either waiting for his preferred club to make there final offer or he is going somewhere just for money and probably playing everyone off each other for the $$$

Both cities have their advantages and disadvantages I think. Canberra there is no traffic and a lot more bush and wildlife.

So much traffic everywhere in Sydney and so much road rage. Took me 1 hr to get from Leichhardt to Lane cove recently. Cbr is like 15 mins everywhere.

Eating out is expensive in Canberra and quality of food is no where near the standard of Shitney. Can’t find good Banh mi or Bankstown standard Pho or any good Lebanese food here in cbr. No Eljanah or Fat fish in Annandale. No Frangos.

If you’re looking for quiet then cbr but if you’re looking for liveliness then Sydney.

Everyone seems like they have their PhD here in canberra . A lot of people I work with and met in canberra are very very well educated which was a bit of a shock.
The Bahn Mi at Majura Park is nice. Pho at Vietnam House in Woden is good too. Probably better in Sydney but these 2 are decent. Canberra is brilliant for families and garbage for people wanting to party.

Stupid
Better than the way they have been doing it. Plastering it in the media via Lee and Pascoe.

Back