Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I would sign Flanagan to play reserve grade offer him 80K play him in the halfs and hooker
Think the price of lower grade players has gone up not sure how much but I wouldn’t even pay Flanagan 80K maybe 60K at best no more than that.

Think the price of lower grade players has gone up not sure how much but I wouldn’t even pay Flanagan 80K maybe 60K at best no more than that.

He is a reserve grade Super Star it would be good for the other young players he trains hard and always tries his best 80K is fair

Was having a few ales yesterday with some local players in the Newcastle local rugby league comp, and they have heard that Brock Lamb has been looked at by 3 Sydney NRL teams for the 2023 season?
But they could not tell me which ones.
Played awesome for Maitland in 2022 with them winning the comp up here. Very different level though

So i take it if you got sacked from a job and they refused to pay you the money you were owed you would just walk away. Not sure who the idiot is.
Actually, from what I heard, Sheens made the club look like idiots.
Wonder if Lee ran the club's case.

like Hastings going to newcaslte
Hastings can play 7 though he may not be the quickest but he can play 7. Flanagan can’t as every player he’s played with has outshined him in the halves. Townsend did, Keary did and now Burton is outplaying him.

Latest posts

Back