Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

We have a lot of decent or likely outside backs. To'a, Kepaoa, Talau, Nadan, Junior Tupou, Nofo, Ken M plus development players like Bula, Feledy and probably others.

We just don't have any stars.

I'm not sure where Doueihi fits. I think this year you play him at 6 and see if he delivers.
Would like to start the trails with Ken and Junior on the wings and Nadan and Kepaoa in the centres

I think Firzy was the best winger of all time. Can anyone remember Clint Robinson. He had some toe but I think he suffered from injuries and his career was cut short.

I think To'o is a lot better than JAC today. The metres he gets are unreal plus he finishes as well as anyone.
To'o is so strong and doesn't seem to be really tall yet is really solid he would be an absolute nightmare to tackle, my fav winger atm.

We have a lot of decent or likely outside backs. To'a, Kepaoa, Talau, Nadan, Junior Tupou, Nofo, Ken M plus development players like Bula, Feledy and probably others.

We just don't have any stars.

I'm not sure where Doueihi fits. I think this year you play him at 6 and see if he delivers.
We’ve seen enough of him at 6 to know that’s not a long term option. After watching him with us in his first season, I suggested he could be a 3,4 or 13 if he could learn how to tackle. I got a lot of laughs back then, but haven’t seen anything to change my mind. His options become more limited as the team improves.
He’s a decent nrl player, but wouldn’t be on anywhere north of $500k if I was managing the cap.

I think Firzy was the best winger of all time. Can anyone remember Clint Robinson. He had some toe but I think he suffered from injuries and his career was cut short.

I think To'o is a lot better than JAC today. The metres he gets are unreal plus he finishes as well as anyone.
Can't really compare two different types/styles of players, they add different dimensions to teams.
Australia wanted good open field and good finishing wingers at the WC because of the quality of the inside backs... that's why JAC bagged heaps of tries.

Same club.

Brooks is done, lovely guy and skillful, but it's time to acknowledge facts.

Best paid player needs to be the best performing player that changes the result if the game most often.
Fair enough, I just don’t reckon Moses is coming back to stab Luke in the back. Then again I am talking about someone who is prepared to cat it on the field to get his way.

For what it's worth, the WestsLife pod fellas have suggested they have on good authority, confirmation that Mitch Moses will be extending with Parra.

Whilst I would have loved him, I have always maintained it's not the worst thing in the world if we do miss out on him.

Let's see how this all plays out, I have a feeling it's close to a resolution one way or another now.

For what it's worth, the WestsLife pod fellas have suggested they have on good authority, confirmation that Mitch Moses will be extending with Parra.

Whilst I would have loved him, I have always maintained it's not the worst thing in the world if we do miss out on him.

Let's see how this all plays out, I have a feeling it's close to a resolution one way or another now.
They are clutching at straws like we are. Ride it out Fingers 😉

They are guessing, yesterday they were confident he was coming.

Months ago they "had it on good authority" Moses was headed to the Dogs. They literally make it up.
Not to mention they had:
- Angus Crichton signing
- Latrell done
- Ciraldo signed as coach
- Then John Morris signed as coach

I'm sure there is more. It's all to get clicks and exposure. Moses staying with Parra is the safe bet so they can come out and say they were right if it happens.

100%
Not to mention they had:
- Angus Crichton signing
- Latrell done

I'm sure there is more. It's all to get clicks and exposure. Moses staying with Parra is the safe bet so they can come out and say they were right if it happens
100% mate

Not to mention they had:
- Angus Crichton signing
- Latrell done

I'm sure there is more. It's all to get clicks and exposure. Moses staying with Parra is the safe bet so they can come out and say they were right if it happens.
Yeah exactly, no one knows more than the next person, and this is how recruitment should be done in the organisation.

Let's see where it lands but I agree, it's all guessing at this point.

WestsLife pod guys.
I used to listen to these guys but soon realised that there was more hate than love for the Wests Tigers.

As for M Moses coming I think it’s 50/50, maybe 51/49 for the Eels.

He would be great for the Tigers to have a genuine controlling half but credit to him if he stays with Eels.

As for the earlier best winger posts I’d go for Ken Irvine. He starred for the lowly Bears but went up another 2 levels in the star studded Manly team.

WestsLife pod guys.
I used to listen to these guys but soon realised that there was more hate than love for the Wests Tigers.

As for M Moses coming I think it’s 50/50, maybe 51/49 for the Eels.

He would be great for the Tigers to have a genuine controlling half but credit to him if he stays with Eels.

As for the earlier best winger posts I’d go for Ken Irvine. He starred for the lowly Bears but went up another 2 levels in the star studded Manly team.
Larry coward

Back