Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

IMHO, Ofenphenague is the last player we want to trade, however, Nofoaluma, Sayfarth, and than Twal on the other hand, especially the first two are deadwood and shall be gone ASAP.
Given Offa jumped in and signed a 3 year extension, highly doubtful he would be traded. Same with Nofa, signed till 2025.
Seyfath and Twal could be more shaky although I think there’s a role for Twal down the line( off field).
So that leaves Seyforth , he’s in a tough position coz unless he improves himself considerably then it will be Reggie’s and maybe an occasional NRL game through injury.

If he is not leaving Parra, then why will it be another month or so before he makes his mind up, He is only about to use us to get more $$$$$ off Parra.

We should drop the challenge to get him,
And throw a big offer at some promising young halfback, for 2 years

plus an option of another 1 year, our choice.

He wants another offer, much bigger than the big offers he currently has received.

Then why did he entertain WT with the idea of joining?
IDK? Maybe it’s a case of a player wanting to realise his true value? And the only way to find that is by having a few clubs throw some numbers at him.
Has Luke Brooks said anything publicly about the possibility of a Moses reunion?

He wants another offer, much bigger than the big offers he currently has received.
If he wants more money than a deal that will make him one of the highest paid players in the game, then he can tell his story walking in my opinion.

He's currently benefiting from market conditions in terms of the money on the table for him (few good halves available, salary cap increase).

Yes, he is an excellent halfback, but even with an increased salary cap, I can't see anymore value than $1.2 million, when the reality is he would likely be in a decline in the final year of a 4 year deal.

Not long mate , just been rubbing some Dencorub on my crook knees and started to get pumped for the new season.
All my old footy gear is gone otherwise may have kitted up and gone down the park.
Let’s get this party started !
At least we are on the right side of the calendar now, and get an early start and extended season this year. I am so down with the early March kick off.

Not long mate , just been rubbing some Dencorub on my crook knees and started to get pumped for the new season.
All my old footy gear is gone otherwise may have kitted up and gone down the park.
Let’s get this party started !
Maybe we should start a old farts section , we could trade war injuries and big nights out type of stuff lol 🤔🤪👍

Maybe we should start a old farts section , we could trade war injuries and big nights out type of stuff lol 🤔🤪👍
We already have it - Memories !
Like the night after a semi final win we all went to the old Mandarin Club in Sydney and our gun player fell down the stairs and broke his leg !
Needless to say we were spanked in the final the following week.
And he was pissed, and we all thought you can’t break anything whilst that drunk.

I see the dolphins are back at training today Surley where back today we got the spoon we need every training session we can get

The new training facility would be like for some of the long term Tiger players like going to school with holes in your socks to wearing the new flashy Nike's totally different mind set
Agree. The surroundings would add to the need to feel professional in the way you go about things.

Back