Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Just heard about 5 year deal for Burton and the Dogs ......wonder where that leaves everything
If you want a bit of a laugh, read the thread on The Kennel about Wests Tigers doing better than the bulldogs this offseason. I know the guy is trolling but he has some funny lines in there.

Ponga and parent, are a problem, Hastings with a strong personality and Ponga will cause many problems i imagine. Something pongs in Newcastle, they have underperformed in relation to their roster.
Or they could become great mates, if you get in with Hastings then I think he’s your mate. But if he’s not then…

Reactions: 851
Or they could become great mates, if you get in with Hastings then I think he’s your mate. But if he’s not then…
O Brian is a shot duck,and Ponga Snr needs to be sat in his place,plenty of teams worse than us next year

Reactions: 851
Gamble/Hastings haha. No way they'd go for that. Only if they want the spoon.

Itl be Hastings/Ponga.
even with Hastings and Ponga they will be vying for the spoon. Between them and the Dolphins for my money but i reckon the Dolphins will be getting every leg up possible from the administration.

even with Hastings and Ponga they will be vying for the spoon. Between them and the Dolphins for my money but i reckon the Dolphins will be getting every leg up possible from the administration.

Dragons are a leg in surely, Dolphins
will go ok with that roster. Feel like
they will get spanked but come home
good under their coach to be fair.

I bet you the Dolphins won't be spooners.
They may or may not miss the 8, it's too early to tell. The Dolphins front row is one of the best in the competition.

With Anthony Siebold at the helm, another club would have to charge Manly to get the spoon. The players will revolt mid season or similar to last year. Penn will probably become more involved and Flanagan will be asking DCE if he can play 6 to give Kyle a go.

Knights have issues, won't be getting spoon.

I bet you the Dolphins won't be spooners.
They may or may not miss the 8, it's too early to tell. The Dolphins front row is one of the best in the competition.

With Anthony Siebold at the helm, another club would have to charge Manly to get the spoon. The players will revolt mid season or similar to last year. Penn will probably become more involved and Flanagan will be asking DCE if he can play 6 to give Kyle a go.

Knights have issues, won't be getting spoon.
Dragons 🐉 for the spoon. A club that hates their coach and massive signings of Liddle, Musgrove and Ben Murdoch

Guaranteed all next year people will be comparing Brooks vs Hastings. It’s gonna happen and I think it’s a fair assessment of whether our mgmt got it right or not.
I disagree. If Hastings goes well at the Knights, it means they made a good decision, not necessarily we made a bad one. Like I said, our performance is what matters.

I think the next step is to get Moses address and front him , take a number 7 tigers shirt and tell him to slap it on , take a photo , and put it on this forum . 🥸
Only if he’s with us, otherwise let him stay with the Arthur’s sinking ship.

Looks like someone over there actually looks at things properly

Bold prediction.

Not saying that he is a great player, but still find it hard to believe that Gamble only got that one outing at WT in that rout against Canberra.
I said it all along, he was better than what we had and were using when he was here, I was shouted down by almost everyone

Looks like someone over there actually looks at things properly
Haha, man he's got the gronks on there riled up. Was a good post though.

Back