Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Plan B perhaps, not sure if it's already been posted sorry at work atm. If it has apologies mods.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230107-202633_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20230107-202633_Messenger.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 92
Yeah sorry pinched it from the messenger group and popped it in here, if true means Moses staying, I hope so I'd prefer Williams

No need to apologise. Just think their another insta chancer from what's come up on here. Seem popular tho.

7 remains a mystery. I think Moses and Brooks could work. However big question mark on combinations without Moses.

Checking, here is their predicted squad...
Kieran Foran may do a bit but he is super busted. I expect a slump exiting Manly and return to Bulldogs form. Kieran is a good player but, pass. Combined with Boyd I expect nothing.

Sam Verrills has done great at Easts so yes he will do good with the titans.
Considering that Canberra is trying to poach David Fifita I expect nothing from the titans. Yet with Fifita, yep they will be a mid range team.
  1. AJ Brimson
  2. Jojo Fifita
  3. Aaron Schoupp
  4. Phil Sami
  5. Alofiana Khan-Pereira
  6. Kieran Foran
  7. Tanah Boyd
  8. Moeaki Fotuaika
  9. Sam Verrills
  10. Tino Fa’asuamaleaui
  11. David Fifita
  12. Beau Fermor
  13. Erin Clark
  14. Jayden Campbell
  15. Jaimin Jolliffe
  16. Isaac Liu
  17. Joe Stimson
Na Tino will carry them again. Bottom 4.

Don't have a fav mate and totally agree... We want the best players who WILL get results.. Simple stuff
Totally agree mate,,,I honestly think that we should have kept Hastings,put Brooks to 5/8 and AD play centre ...I dont care about Hastings and Bateman not getting on,they get paid good money to do their JOB..
AD either plays where the coach needs him or go elsewhere..many people have said the NRL is a business ...treat it as such or forever play the favourites and be a boys club within the NRL circus...
Its time this club becomes a force as we have all expected since the inception...Sheens in my opinion has a last throw of the dice,this either works within the 5 years he has predicted or we will never be the club that so many of us have expected it to be,from either side of the JV we are one and want success for the WTs ...
We all have to let go of the emotional past,whether it be Balmain,Wests or the 2005 GF win...this is now and we need to cement a platform for years of success in the next 5 years we dont need to be constantly missing the 8,sacking coaches,buying over priced has beens or looking at past legends to bring us success...
If this works then it will be the best thing thats happened to us for years...if it doesnt then there really has to be serious conversations from within so we can get the results we need in other words a complete overhaul of the club from top to the players....

No need to apologise. Just think their another insta chancer from what's come up on here. Seem popular tho.

7 remains a mystery. I think Moses and Brooks could work. However big question mark on combinations without Moses.
I'll hazard a guess and say if Douhi partnership with Brooks doesn't work out and Douhi doesn't lower his 900k price tag we will be making noises next year looking for someone to come in and I think Douhi might be out the door. Hope it works I like Douhi just not 900k worth of like.

Manu definitely I believe his contract was 500k if not last year then 2021. He was upgraded at some point... Joey Manu could easily get a 1Mil contract at fullback.

Sua'ali'i with 1 year contracts each negotiated for a higher price I don't think is settling for less money. I believe Sua'ali'i was already past 1 million dollar deal at Souths and signed for more with Easts... . Look Easts make discussing the salary cap funny for some reason. ;)

I notice that Easts, Manly and Knights use the "pay a few very good players well" idea. Knights paid 1m to get Klemmer then did it again to get Frizzel, it had a mixed success. Easts going hard for Cronk and SBW worked well for them. Yet it seems coaching flexibility, like allowing SBW to do boxing got them over the line.
If you really believe that - I have a great real estate opportunity you may be interested in....

1673101879329.png

Totally agree mate,,,I honestly think that we should have kept Hastings,put Brooks to 5/8 and AD play centre ...I dont care about Hastings and Bateman not getting on,they get paid good money to do their JOB..
AD either plays where the coach needs him or go elsewhere..many people have said the NRL is a business ...treat it as such or forever play the favourites and be a boys club within the NRL circus...
Its time this club becomes a force as we have all expected since the inception...Sheens in my opinion has a last throw of the dice,this either works within the 5 years he has predicted or we will never be the club that so many of us have expected it to be,from either side of the JV we are one and want success for the WTs ...
We all have to let go of the emotional past,whether it be Balmain,Wests or the 2005 GF win...this is now and we need to cement a platform for years of success in the next 5 years we dont need to be constantly missing the 8,sacking coaches,buying over priced has beens or looking at past legends to bring us success...
If this works then it will be the best thing thats happened to us for years...if it doesnt then there really has to be serious conversations from within so we can get the results we need in other words a complete overhaul of the club from top to the players....
Internet working?

1673102243264.png

He hoped we get the 2 points ...unless he meant the scoreline you can't get anymore positive

Bit like the pars I got at golf ...it didn't paint a pretty picture ...but still a par / win
Do you have any reference points aside from your own humble-brags Grumpy?

He hoped we get the 2 points ...unless he meant the scoreline you can't get anymore positive

Bit like the pars I got at golf ...it didn't paint a pretty picture ...but still a par / win

You're right happy. All good, just
having a laugh all banter my bro ..

Back