Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I'd be backing him in....
He's a real athlete.
Im not a huge fan of him but I actually think Bulldogs have done very well to get him on that considering the 25% rise in the cap. I think he was probably worth around that before the increase.

Do you really think that’s true?
He got looked after in other ways…for starters his brother got a job. There would certainly have been more.
He definitely signed for less on his NRL contract. Who knows about “other” payments.

He effectively signed a one year deal with Souths for $600k. The second year was a club option paying him $800k. Souths ultimately took up this option.

Media reports suggested we were offering Latrell around the $1m mark per year over a multi year deal. In terms of total money guaranteed at signing, Latrell signed with Souths for waaaaay less.

Reactions: 851
Not sure if this is right place to post this but if nit I post with apologies.

spacer.png
logo_twitter-1497383721365.png
spacer_464x1-1582829598167.png
The pre-season challenge kicks off in Auckland in exactly 3 weeks from today.

Full fixture: bit.ly/2023NRLTrialspic.twitter.com/FWli4Rx6wg
Hey mate for those who don't have twitter or Facebook, can you post some pics or posts from those media site and there is a trial thread that Ink started. Thanks bro 👍

He definitely signed for less on his NRL contract. Who knows about “other” payments.

He effectively signed a one year deal with Souths for $600k. The second year was a club option paying him $800k. Souths ultimately took up this option.

Media reports suggested we were offering Latrell around the $1m mark per year over a multi year deal. In terms of total money guaranteed at signing, Latrell signed with Souths for waaaaay less.
What were the TPAs attached?
Contract money alone is not what you sign for.

The Dogs have so many players off contract after 2023...they can afford these multi-year multi-million dollars deals 2024 onwards....there are more like this to come....watch this space. Gus is an A hole, but he is also very shrewd....
None of their big name boys are off contract.
They planning on taking the field with only 9 guys?

James Hooper calling his article on Crichton signing with the dogs an "exclusive".

It's about as exclusive as Michael Clarke is with his new girlfriend. Everyone has known for months where he was going.
Gus reportedly had to guarantee to get Crichton to gain Ciraldo's signature. No surprises with this one.

Back