Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

You are lame individual, it must be a lonely life having your personality! Funny I seem to be the only person on here that acknowledges you. Nothing positive ever written about you or from you. Your the forum ‘Gringe’. Or the Nigel No mates.
Wow, your such a word smith, everyone is so impressed!!! Your mother must be so proud?!?!

No one acknowledges him because we all have him blocked, it's great

I cant really recall anyone bagging the pom out for his posts, whether they were factual and came to fruition or not.
Cloudyglock on the other hand was/is arrogant and wanted people to worship the ground he walked on. Typical attention seeker, had he posted as the pom does or did there would be no issues from 99% of people here. Again even if it came to be or not, we all know things are fluid and can change rapidly.
In any event if you want to see his ramblings you can check them out on the other forum, word of warning he is as humble as ever.
I enjoyed both and accepted each were different personality types. I must say Cloudy's delivery was amusing. Hopefully they will be back but the club is really controlling the flow of information. This has been a good improvement.

No one acknowledges him because we all have him blocked, it's great
I was going to put that in, good point. I do t get his motive. Smells of a troll who supports another team. Doesn’t really say anything except childish personal attacks.

You are lame individual, it must be a lonely life having your personality! Funny I seem to be the only person on here that acknowledges you. Nothing positive ever written about you or from you. Your the forum ‘Gringe’. Or the Nigel No mates.
Wow, your such a word smith, everyone is so impressed!!! Your mother must be so proud?!?!

Aw poppet, did I strike a nerve? Tell you what. I’ll take you seriously when you can actually string a coherent sentence together without sounding like a deranged shill.

But until then, either piss off or put me on ignore like your fellow gutless shills.

What were you saying about grown men?
Just implying through jest that they generally wouldn’t spend their time saying things about people that they are ‘fans’ of, on a ‘fans’ forum, that they’d never really say in person.
You know who you are.

Just implying through jest that they generally wouldn’t spend their time saying things about people that they are ‘fans’ of, on a ‘fans’ forum, that they’d never really say in person.
You know who you are.
Ok. If that makes sense to you, go right ahead.

Argy bargy hour again. Post at your own peril - see who comes at you and have your best comebacks ready.
You know with these guys continuously going at each other this forum is now quickly moving away from the foundations that people like Geo built so well over all the years..and I find out very sad and disappointing

Not to derail the sesh .... when gloudyclock broke the news that he would never post here again.... and then posted....a lot..... he lost my attention even as a mildly amusing sideshow. If you can't even get predictions about yourself correct, how good can your mail be.

Back