Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I think Bateman and even Klemmer for that matter have been brought in as old heads to set the standards for our young forwards.

Even if we only got 2 years from them as starters and then they made way and played less minutes from the bench that would be a positive for me.

If they are playing on the bench then it's likely a young forward has jumped ahead of them which would be great.

FFS, I never suggested our NRL team needs to play there. But we have 8 other squads between men and women's comps.
Why couldn't a Flegg trial, a HNWNSW cup trial be played there?

2/3 of the complex is ours, and yes of course I know we don't have exclusive rights to Concord Oval, but as the primary tenant with 9 different squad surely one of them could have had the first run.

Imagine if Bankwest opened up and the Eels weren't playing. Just wouldn't be right
Not the same thing at all.

Parramatta Stadium is the Eels home ground. Concord is not the Tigers' home ground. I don't believe Tigers have ever played a match at Concord, ever, not even a trial. It has always been a rugby union ground.

What would be equivalent is if the CoE opened and the Eels had first use of the training facilities. That would be weird. But the ground we don't own and it has never hosted one of our matches.

Next you will be complaining when Souths open their centre at Heffron Park but Marcellin Randwick play a soccer match on the fields.

I sort of felt the same when I heard West Harbour playing a trial there

Sorta sums up our attitude towards our home/s
I’m sure you have read before the whole CoE complex is a shared community facility so shouldn’t be a surprise. I think we can live with that, not like we’re sharing it with the Dogs or similar.

I think Bateman and even Klemmer for that matter have been brought in as old heads to set the standards for our young forwards.

Even if we only got 2 years from them as starters and then they made way and played less minutes from the bench that would be a positive for me.

If they are playing on the bench then it's likely a young forward has jumped ahead of them which would be great.
A player like Tuki Simpkins will benefit from having Klemmer and Bateman in the team. He can see what success looks like and what it takes to be successful. If it weren't for Sheens, he would probably be on the scrap heap so he needs to apply himself.

Klemmar averaged 155m a game last year. He's been brought here to make big metres which we have been lacking. Experience will be good for the youngsters but until.someone steps up and makes big metres and gets a roll on he will be starting for a long time.

What makes you think lawyers can magically make the government release a visa?

You need immigration agents, who are not necessarily lawyers. Brydens may have absolutely no expertise in the area.
I would think they would have a much better idea than u or me , u haven’t heard the old saying it’s not what I know it’s who u know 🤪

What makes you think lawyers can magically make the government release a visa?

You need immigration agents, who are not necessarily lawyers. Brydens may have absolutely no expertise in the area.
Best in Sydney is Howards immigration Fairfield

Staff online

Back