Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Yeah, why buy a kid for one year who has played fullback his jr life to play him at centre. I reckon he’s here to get a crack at FB if Loz doesn’t cut it or gets moved to 5/8.
Every time someone refers to him as Loz I have to stop and think for a moment because when I think of Loz I think of Loz with the Schnoz. (Laurie Daley)

The Wests Tigers have increased their halves depth for the upcoming NRL season by signing Canterbury utility Brandon Wakeham.
Wakeham signed a one-year deal with the Tigers on Monday as a back-up for first-choice halves Luke Brooks and Adam Doueihi.

Veteran coach Tim Sheens signed the 24-year-old after being impressed with his performances last year, after he started the season in first grade before leading the NSW Cup side to the grand final.

He’s an important signing for the Tigers, given they’ve lost Jackson Hastings to Newcastle and Jock Madden to Brisbane.

MORE TO COME

Demps will be happy

The Wests Tigers have increased their halves depth for the upcoming NRL season by signing Canterbury utility Brandon Wakeham.
Wakeham signed a one-year deal with the Tigers on Monday as a back-up for first-choice halves Luke Brooks and Adam Doueihi.

Veteran coach Tim Sheens signed the 24-year-old after being impressed with his performances last year, after he started the season in first grade before leading the NSW Cup side to the grand final.

He’s an important signing for the Tigers, given they’ve lost Jackson Hastings to Newcastle and Jock Madden to Brisbane.

MORE TO COME

Should have kept Madden........

MORE TO COME

I didn't pay any attention to him at the World Cup, how did he go alongside Api?

Back