Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

My take on the Moses situation is if eels fail within the first part of the season he will sign with us if eels kick on he will stay with the eels. I think they all know their premiership window has closed but remain optimistic it could just be open enough to have a decent run again.
He has to take up his option early in the year.

I just think he's waiting for the Eels to bump it up then hel sign with them

What are the Broncos doing? Seem very happy to let their best young talent look around elsewhere. Smells weird.
This whole promising a top 30 business is abit strange to be honest. Being a gun player in lower grades doesn't mean you will be in the NRL offer them a shot and give them a pathway but don't promise something you might not be able to keep and expect the player to stay. Broncos used to be a juggernaught. These day they get so much wrong.

Wow is that all we have to do...

I can confirm 100% that Daly Cherry Evans will Not be contracted by our team and that we are not looking into him as well.

I have about 300 of these rumours saved up if anyone is interested...

Why do I hear crickets?
Any of those 300 from a reasonably reliable source, or have a positive outcome, or worth discussing on a signings and rumours thread?
If not then crazy, why hang onto them? 😂

It would be a deal with Raiders, Bulldogs or Storm, I’m thinking? Which one of those clubs is short an outside back?
On 2nd thought, what if Nofa, after threatening to go, is finally going to the Eels? This could be the reason the Moses deal has been stalling and will now be settled. Just having a guess..
Storm for Pezet. Eels for Moses

With Staines and Tupou here Nofo would be good to swap.

He's not a bad player but just doesn't have the hunger and his defence is still not up to a finals team standards.
Re Nofo.

Yea, I don't think he is a bad player at all. It's just as a defender he is really really bad. Not even up to first grade standards.

If we did not have so many Juniors lining up I would say put Nofo as that 3rd bench spot to fill in when someone gets injured. Now, meh. Make him earn a position in First grade again or make him warm a bench.

Back