Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

It will be a huge disruption if this circus drags on into the season. The media will be asking him what he's doing at every press conference, would be worse than the papali'i situation. He'll want to give his team the best shot of winning a premiership, and that won't be with a media circus distracting him and his team
No distraction for him though. He doesn't give two roots about his team IMO.

I wanna see the best two wingers at the club on the wings come game day, but yeah I am a fan of Jr’s and it would be great to see him out play the more experienced Noffa or whoever to get there, coz that would mean he really deserved his spot.
Mamaulo tries hard but lacks the essential ingredient which is pace. I don't view him as a Sheens style winger. We know with Fifita how Sheens deals with loose units so if Nofoaluma is not on his game I'm sure there will be consequences.

It’s been a few days since I checked this and about 100 pages so I’m gunna take a guess the topics spoken about
1) Wakeham and why we didn’t leave the spot open for Mitch Moses
2) some 15 year old who’s gunna step up into first grade
3) some player talk from the 80s
4) brooks slander

It’s been a few days since I checked this and about 100 pages so I’m gunna take a guess the topics spoken about
4) brooks slander

Haha 4/4 well done, well played

Mamaulo tries hard but lacks the essential ingredient which is pace. I don't view him as a Sheens style winger. We know with Fifita how Sheens deals with loose units so if Nofoaluma is not on his game I'm sure there will be consequences.

Ngutlik is my wildcard for wing this
year. He needs to hit the ground
running in KOE though. Maggies
will be solid this season, he will be
noticed by Sheens & Lambkin if he
keeps up work on his defence and
continues to develop. He has all the
ingredients imo. Big, tall, fast and
chases kicks, he's a scrapper hope
he kills it this year & puts his hand up

keeps he works on his defence and
ingredients imo. Big, talk, fast and
Good post.

4) brooks slander
Almost everything other than the above.

This whole promising a top 30 business is abit strange to be honest. Being a gun player in lower grades doesn't mean you will be in the NRL offer them a shot and give them a pathway but don't promise something you might not be able to keep and expect the player to stay. Broncos used to be a juggernaught. These day they get so much wrong.
I thought the Donkeys were on track and back on the rise when Ben Ikin got a foot back in the door, but it looks like something is just not quite right at the Donkeys.

Reactions: 851
I thought the Donkeys were on track and back on the rise when Ben Ikin got a foot back in the door, but it looks like something is just not quite right at the Donkeys.
Them and Newcastle seem to be the same. The playing group has this ego created by a one team town. They seem to think they can cash cheques they havnt earned.

Canberra,Nth Qld and the Storm don't seem to have this problem.

On a side note how good is that we offloaded Luciano to the cows who paid 700k for him haha. That Luki is better than Luciano already let alone when he gets older.

seriously !!! the dogs are getting everyone, surely they must not have any money left surely if they have Karlfrom Broncos,,,i wish we went after him instead, im getting very concerned about the dogs..they are going to be very strong in years to come and that is going to hurt me more and more.. i sure ho e Benji and Tim have something organised for the future as the Dogs seems to be ahead of us atm..

Karl Oloapu signs with Dogs for 4 years..... 500k transfer fee to get it done

Dolphins really can't get anyone, would've liked us to go hard for him if he was a chance to move to Sydney - very good prospect

Tigers or Parra, Parra or Tigers.

What will it be, Mitch?

I almost think it's worth him moving at this point, slowly I feel a changing of the guard happening with some of the lesser clubs of the last few years attracting premium talent now. Eels won't be a top 4 side again for a few years.

Reactions: 851
keeps up work on his defence and
ingredients imo. Big, tall, fast and
Melbourne would turn him into a gun