Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I think it’s too early to tell but if Doueihi’s defence improves and he shows he can ignite the background then he’ll be a very valuable half (maybe too valuable in terms of $).
Money aside, Moses at 7. Brooks or Doueihi and 6 & 14. Brooks could cover D.H. As well.
Dreaming really, I could see us holding on to them all.
Good thing is, no half or fullback has a contract beyond Nov this year..so its a shootout.
So much can happen in a year in the NRL. Who would have thought Klem; Paps ,Api , Stains and trying to buy Moses, would have happened ? The buying has not stopped for 2024, more shocks on the horizon i imagine. It appears that the days of keeping duds is over. It is difficult to judge the performance of individuals last year, as we were always on the back foot, wisely the club has taken a wait and see approach, and like you said it will be a shootout ."

Dead set right.

Cooper Cronk has a coaching brain potentially in excess of Bellamy or Bennett. Bellamy would tell how at training Cooper Cronk would ask "hey Coach, why are we doing this", always a stack of questions. Cooper understood the tiny details within the 1%'ers. The where to be and what to do at that precise moment.

When Cooper Coaches NRL, he is going to be an insane BOMB of a coach. Between Cronk and Haslier we see two awesome coaches waiting for the lacklustre clubs to offer them a good contract.
I see Haslier as coach of Newcastle by season's end how long would the drive be for him in the morning from the northern beaches 90 minutes?

Staff online

Back