Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I work for Queensland Rail if its any help to you.
What's it like I know a young kid 22 smart doesn't know what to do has done year 12 and is thinking about a trainee train driver job in Sydney it's $1470 aweek pay for the first 12 months then it goes up with grading

Unfortunately politics attracts some of the best and worst of people and all sides of politics have had both.A perfect current example of the worst type is in the USA with Santos who has now been shown to be a proven liar in just about everything he has claimed to be.
Do you really want to get back to politics on here and follow the demented Joe and his family of lies and corruption

Brooksy was gone to Newcastle earlier in the pre-season. I'm not stating his info is wrong but he said we are putting together a contract for him to sign and he is meeting them Thursday. Until it's official anything can happen.
I think it was today or yesterday in an interview that Brooks said that he was gone and Benji talked him out of it

Last edited:
What's it like I know a young kid 22 smart doesn't know what to do has done year 12 and is thinking about a trainee train driver job in Sydney it's $1470 aweek pay for the first 12 months then it goes up with grading
Pretty good money considering. Some shit to go through late at night on some lines and harrowing to deal with fatalities.

I joined at 39, if I could have my time again I would have been killing myself to get in straight out of school. A young male / female working in traincrew in heavy rail as in the kind we are discussing can create a fantastic future with great perks. In saying that it comes with a caveat. The money is awesome. But it does come at a cost, you have no life, the shift work isn't shift work per se as there isn't any consistency only that you will start on an am shift or a pm shift the start times vary like crazy from day to day. Friends tend to leave because we just don't have the time to hang out, we're always on the go, days off aren't consistent one week you will have a weekend off then the next wed and Thurs. If the young guy doesn't mind the grind of working he can do very well for himself. It is super competitive because the money is so good, but again there is a down side. If it's not an issue for him tell him to have a crack if he needs any advice just pm me and I'll be more than happy to try to help him.

I think his info is great. It's just that things can change quickly in these discussions.
That’s correct I had a shot at The Pom over Alioia leaving and he told me that he doesn’t work for the club just has a good informer that is on the staff at WT.
Pom explained to me that JA leaving just happened basically in one day.
POM has the good oil, as does a few others.

Back