Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Part of the deal, was moses teaming with Brooks, and Brooks and the club have said as much.
As for Parra ,and any top 8 side signing AD for any position is ludicrous ? If you guys believe this, you believe in rocking horse shit.
You mean Brooks getting punted from being a halfback at last?
What happens if AD outperforms Brooks at five eighth then?
The truth is that any side in the top 8 wouldn't go near an anchor like Brooks.

I know what he is trying to do. Just can’t see this style lasting very long before teams just ignore his suggestions!
The trouble is, supply and demand. Moses has no problems attracting quality footballers to join his agency because he is very good at doing what he is paid to do. So most clubs are forced to deal with him because he has the players they want and there is very little quality available.

Did someone say that in the very early stages of negotiation, Moses told the club they needed to beef up the pack. Just happened we signed up a couple of his clients.

Anyway we gave it a crack , there will be other fish to catch

my wife's boyfriend knows a prominent pokies player at parramatta leagues club and the oil he gave me is that we can expect an announcement or moses re-signing with the dragons on friday.
Catalan dragons south of France I am guessing?

You mean Brooks getting punted from being a halfback at last?
What happens if AD outperforms Brooks at five eighth then?
The truth is that any side in the top 8 wouldn't go near an anchor like Brooks.
Again, your Brooks hatred compromises your thinking. I would put Brooks in the same category'. Brooks was chased by Newcastle, a bottom club, Ad shopped himself around, and is still doing so. no takers. The Tigers want Brooks to stay, and have said so, They have not commited to AD.
At the moment both players would not rate an offer from the top 8 sides. It is that simple.
How the perform this year with a better side, will determine their value. I would be surprised if AD does not sign elswhere for 2024.

I am a retired train driver, loved driving the trains, plenty of job satisfaction, but with the rostering you become a social outcast unless you have very understanding friends

I worked there in my 20s - sounds like nothings changed re work hours and rostering - mandatory O/T - I regularly had to do 13 day fortnights, with some shifts being 12 hours and an 8 hour turn around.
Was good money but as liltiger says -no personal life. Just about everyone I worked with was divorced.
Nothing's changed still exactly the same, the overtime chasing here in Queensland is what's keeping the divorce lawyers in business up here, I'd say a good 70 percent of the people I work with are separated or divorced.
If you can find some kind of a work life balance it's not too bad. But the divorce rate is astronomical.

Whether we sign MM or not, I'm glad the WTs are pushing all the way until the end.
If we miss out, we've still made Parra pay top dollar and have indicated to all player managers that we have the money to be going after the best backs on the market, come 2024.

Bizaare having a working for the railways convo inter-twined with signings chat. I have seen many things discussed that aren't related, and sometimes it is rather annoying, but for some reason I don't find this annoying, just very strange.

Again, your Brooks hatred compromises your thinking. I would put Brooks in the same category'. Brooks was chased by Newcastle, a bottom club, Ad shopped himself around, and is still doing so. no takers. The Tigers want Brooks to stay, and have said so, They have not commited to AD.
At the moment both players would not rate an offer from the top 8 sides. It is that simple.
How the perform this year with a better side, will determine their value. I would be surprised if AD does not sign elswhere for 2024.
So in other words you just say what you hope happens...again?

So in other words you just say what you hope happens...again?
The Brooks' article yesterday on his thread had confirmation from Marshall he wants Brooks at WTs. After a discussion(s) with Marshall, Brooks wants to stay. Doueihi in his comments in that article left his options open.

Reactions: 851
And your Brooks love and AD hatred compromises yours. You're a broken record with your Anti AD dribble

Reactions: 851
Back