Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Broncos won't let mam sign with another club
The next 6 for the Kangaroos once Munster retires.What he is showing in his game at such a young age is pretty amazing
If for some reason he wanted to test the market he’d have every club moving everything they can to secure him.

Fletcher Baker to re-sign with Roosters.
Club is now on a serious hunt for a fullback (William Kennedy & Kaeo Weekes have been discussed)
Laurie's 1 year offer currently off the table. Apisalome Saukuru, Fainu, Seyfarth & Tuki Simpkins free to leave anytime.
All of them should have been let go during the off-season - what is the point of keeping players around if they are not wanted. Are we going to replace these guys as our depth is terrible within the reserve grade.

Do we even have a recruitment plan for future years? I could have told you all 3 of them will not play 1st grade especially Tuki Simpkins.
Seyfarth will do well elsewhere but lacks the consistency to shine.

Would much rather we get Bailey Sironen back to the club.

All of them should have been let go during the off-season - what is the point of keeping players around if they are not wanted. Are we going to replace these guys as our depth is terrible within the reserve grade.

Do we even have a recruitment plan for future years? I could have told you all 3 of them will not play 1st grade especially Tuki Simpkins.
Seyfarth will do well elsewhere but lacks the consistency to shine.

Would much rather we get Bailey Sironen back to the club.

I see Bailey being a good lock in today's game. I think he could be a real good pickup

Back