Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Agree 100% and if I could like it more then once I would.

It's turned into a passing contest for some but not all.

I appreciate all the updatse regardless if they don't come through.
Yeh, agree. I don’t expect THE_POM to be right 100% every time either. I accept that, with our internal politics and warring boards that decisions they make will provide more twists and turns than a cheap garden hose and our future will remain fluid.

People criticising POM like they have better mail.

There is honestly no incentive or reason to post inside mail on here if you have it. None. Even if your mail is right 90% of the time, you will get scolded for the other 10% where the club has been mislead by media/management or something has changed. Better to keep it to yourself, not worth it.

Be appreciative for what is/can be given.

It is interesting that most complain about the leaking of information by the club, but then also complaints that there is no credible information being shared. You can't have it both ways. Either you want nothing getting out or you want information.
Likewise 90% of people take it for what it is and appreciate the info. Unfortunately the 10% of wankers make up 100% of the insults and nonsense.

There is honestly no incentive or reason to post inside mail on here if you have it. None. Even if your mail is right 90% of the time, you will get scolded for the other 10% where the club has been mislead by media/management or something has changed. Better to keep it to yourself, not worth it.

It is interesting that most complain about the leaking of information by the club, but then also complaints that there is no credible information being shared. You can't have it both ways. Either you want nothing getting out or you want information.

Hear, hear. I struggle to understand the seeming need of attacking the messenger, especially ones that engage in answering when here.

I do though hope that your good self, along with others that post their information in good faith rather than pissing competitions, will continue to do so.

Most people are smart enough to ignore the small handful of idiots that criticise people when rumours don't come to fruition. This is the rumours page, those with rumours should feel free to post. Why this small number of newly signed up users continue to attack someone like the Pom is beyond comprehension.

Pointing out someone's mail was right or wrong is fair enough, but it should be left at that and not include any attacks on the individual. Any posts that do so or that keep harrassing the same point should be deleted.

It's a rumours thread. If someone wants to start a 100% factual thread, for club certitified mail then go ahead, but that will be very very dry.

No he wasn't - he did the dirty and signed with Melbourne without telling anyone. Admittedly we were asleep at the wheel with our CEO on holidays and told JAC we would get back to him.
Seems to be a reoccurring thing with our CEO but he continues and so does the mediocrity

@CCTW is spot on. Everyone on here needs to grow some gonads & appreciate information when it is delivered.

They are rumours ffs & it's up to the reader to accept them as that. Shit if we didn't have people like @THE_POM & @CCTW this would be a very boring place. POM would have got his info from a source who he believed delivered legitimate info ... he/she can't control the source.

So everyone get over it & get on with it!
Agree 👍. I really appreciate posts from people like The Pom, CCTW and even CloudyG... thier post give me a buzz for the day and something to think about.
I even remember the "joke" post I think from Earl regarding us having a good chance with Caleb Clarke and RTS. That gave me some joy for a brief while as well.
A big thanks to all the quality posters that share anything they hear 👍

Does anyone know what has happened to the rugby union forward we signed and the Lebanese backrower , they don’t seem like they have played at all

Agree with some of your points however spreading a false rumor a bloke is about to get fired from his job is poor form.
Exactly and just spouting bullshit is not on. His hit rate is atrocious and like most that post "info" should just leave it to the professional bullshiters such as Buzz, Mole etc. I just can't believe how desperate some people are to hear obvious crap that is never going to happen.

No he wasn't - he did the dirty and signed with Melbourne without telling anyone. Admittedly we were asleep at the wheel with our CEO on holidays and told JAC we would get back to him.
Don't forget Jason Taylor also had Jordan Rankin rated ahead of him. I'd have left if I was that underappreciated too. Rankin is one of the worst NRL players of all time

Patrick Herbert - Centre
Interesting where he was born…. Hello Benji’s hometown
Born: 10 January 1997 (age 26 years), Whakatāne, New Zealand
Height: 1.81 m

He is however out whilst recovering from an ACL tear last year so not going to be ready for us this year
Weren't we past buying everyone's discards

Back