Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Speaking with a roosters friend who is in the know Joseph Suaalii is all but out the door this year uncle Nick wants him gone ASAP so maybe a few weeks left but the other bit of information I have is that Brandon Smith is off side with the whole Rooster's squad and he has a few weeks to fix everything he has done off field wrong or bye bye they want to bash the you know what out of him for what he has done to other players in the squad they are refusing to play with him

He has been a very naught boy
What has he done. Sorry I'm not up with the media.

I'm really perplexed as to where this Metcalf talk comes from....
Reaching at it's best!!

The kid can play, But any calls for him are based off less than a dozen games in the NRL - total!!
And like, 2 games in the last 18 months....
He might replace a Wakeman type,
But he's not getting a gig as a starting (certainly senior) half at any club in the immediate future.

Te Maire would be the best bet - He's got that class about him.....
But even he struggles to stay on the park (We already have AD for that)
Look, TMM would have been a good recruit, 5 years ago. He was a Tigers Junior we punted and I don't see that experience or lift in bringing him back.

If he came back on massive Unders, sure. Brisbane is doing much better without him and we don't need him.

Can someone please tell me about the attributes/ playing style of Ronald Volkman as I've never actually seen him play.
Secondly, I really like the idea of Te Maire Martin returning. I think he's the ideal creative, steadying player we need in the halves.

Look, TMM would have been a good recruit, 5 years ago. He was a Tigers Junior we punted and I don't see that experience or lift in bringing him back.

If he came back on massive Unders, sure. Brisbane is doing much better without him and we don't need him.
T. Was a good player years ago , but at the Broncos he was slow , to slow for the halves , if you want a good solid quick half it’s Hunt and would be very good straight up,as our pack can match it with any

Yeah same every time some 1 suggests some 1 I think but we already have a great starting player in that position hahaha
It makes a huge difference when the players we have are being developed correctly. I don't think we've seen players in our team actually improve for the last five years... but this year have a look at To'a, Tupou and Twal to name a few.
Player development and improvement has been great under Sheens!

Latest posts

Members online

Back