Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

@ said:
No to tupou,skd,fergo and other rooster gronks joining our team.Really dont like the attitude of any of those princesses and our team deserves better.

Yes to Connor Watson.

If the Rebels get cut watch for a few rumors about their players being added into the mix.

@ said:
Wouldn't take Dugan for free. Pea heart whose been to fake injuries when the going gets tough.

Assuming Tedesco moves on, who would you like to see wearing the Tigers #1 jersey?

@ said:
@ said:
Wouldn't take Dugan for free. Pea heart whose been to fake injuries when the going gets tough.

Assuming Tedesco moves on, who would you like to see wearing the Tigers #1 jersey?

For me, that's the biggest issue.
If we lose Woods, there's a bevy of decent props around of varying quality and price.
Same goes for halves.
But losing Tedesco would automatically mean a pretty big downgrade in the position, as there's no real guns out there that I'd consider chasing.
I think I'd look at Gordon for 12 months and then re-assess in 2019\. Outside of him, I've no idea.

at present I would be quite happy to see all 4 go. then chase widdop, jack bird, and 2-3 forwards. to be honest iam sick of hearing about all 4, they have had ample time to sign, give them a 24 hour deadline then move on.

We have to be after Mears, Wayne wants to keep him but he would be an ideal replacement for the loss of JAC this year.

@ said:
@ said:

Tuimoala Lolohea.

@ said:
No rumor but id make a play for daniel tupou. Apparently he lives to the west of concord and drives to easts every training session. over an hour each way.. Make a play for him. Tell him hel save fuel 😂😂

Have noticed him putting in additional training at Acacia Gardens before moving north last year, so assume he is still living there. M7 on the doorstep, so quick travel outside peak.

These are players I would target:

Jorge Tafua, Alex Johnston, David Mead, Nelson Asofa-Solomona, Kurt Capwell, Zane Tetevano, Frant Winterstein, Viliame Kikau, Agnatius Paasi, Leivaha Pulu, Cooper Cronk, Gareth Widdop, Shaun Johnson, Jack Bird, Keiran Foran, Matt Frawley, Gideon Gela-Mosby, JordanKahu, Kirisome Auva'au, James Roberts, Taane Milne, Will Chambers

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
No to tupou,skd,fergo and other rooster gronks joining our team.Really dont like the attitude of any of those princesses and our team deserves better.

Yes to Connor Watson.

Absolutely.

I don't like the guy, but I'd have Fergo in a heartbeat.

Funny, I just read a comment from a Roosters' supporter wanting Fergo to be replaced by Taane Miline.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

Tuimoala Lolohea.

Yep but for next year? He's contracted through 2018.

Since when do contracts matter. He's in reserve grade atm. The Warriors don't really have any use for him. I'm sure he'd like to be playing first grade.

@Geo said:
Meh..I prefer a new thread on some guys who once laced a boot for Berala Bears Under 10's

Have they finally got the Roids out of their system yet

Heard they had a few princesses amongst that lot , especially one , an absolute diva to the extreme

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
Yes to Connor Watson.

Absolutely.

I don't like the guy, but I'd have Fergo in a heartbeat.

Funny, I just read a comment from a Roosters' supporter wanting Fergo to be replaced by Taane Miline.

I'd have him in our team purely because he usually destroys us no matter who he plays for - kind of like Kristian Inu used to be like - but seriously when motivated he's got great tackle busting and hole finding skills.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

Tuimoala Lolohea.

He's already asked for a release from the Warriors in the past (reportedly). If we lost Teddy now (while the Warriors are still looking to lock up Johnson and Foran) then they'd probably release Tui. His best position is FB and they have RTS there. He's never really looked all that great on the wing or at 5/8.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

Tuimoala Lolohea.

Since when do contracts matter. He's in reserve grade atm. The Warriors don't really have any use for him. I'm sure he'd like to be playing first grade.

Doyle already said last last year they weren't letting him leave his contract early.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
Tuimoala Lolohea.

Doyle already said last last year they weren't letting him leave his contract early.

That was last year.

Back