Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I know what you're talking about cos I also watched it also... so it happened on occasion.

However facts are facts.
Most try assists 2021.

Think he'll only improve and get better the more time he spends in a position... which will probably be centre cos the club does anything to try and help Brooks succeed despite his ineptitude.

A lot of faith you're placing in a young bloke with a bung leg x 2

A lot of faith you're placing in a young bloke with a bung leg x 2
Injuries all a part of the game....

Some players work out, some don't.

A lot to like about Adam x Jackson halves pairing.

We're 2/9... liking 2/10 after tomorrow (I hope not....) but might be time to try something new if the season continues trending that way.

Injuries all a part of the game....

Some players work out, some don't.

A lot to like about Adam x Jackson halves pairing.

We're 2/9... liking 2/10 after tomorrow (I hope not....) but might be time to try something new if the season continues trending that way.

All good man, I'm sure we'll all give Hastings and Doueihi a full season or 2 to develop their halves pairing....

The same way we gave Brooks and Hastings 4 Games.

All good man, I'm sure we'll all give Hastings and Doueihi a full season or 2 to develop their halves pairing....

The same way we gave Brooks and Hastings 4 Games.
I'm hanging onto faith the club releases Brooks at the end of the season. Just like they did Mbye.

Watching Mbye right now.

They're almost the same player.

Emotionless, average, going through the motions.
Rattled, hiding in their shell, masquerading as a first graders.

I'm hanging onto faith the club releases Brooks at the end of the season. Just like they did Mbye.

Watching Mbye right now.

They're almost the same player.

Emotionless, average, going through the emotions.
Rattled, hiding in their shell, masquerading as a first graders.

Brooks has been playing well man...
We're not quite getting there - But he's been playing well.

On paper - We are still one of the worst teams in the comp

Yes, Even when your boy comes back!!

Reactions: BZN
What about when Hastings was out suspended...

Brooks needed to step up and just failed as usual.

Cos the other 16 Played so well man?
Seems there's a lot of Brookscam round these parts....

No one notices anything else everyone else doesn't do!!

Brooks has been playing well man...
We're not quite getting there - But he's been playing well.

On paper - We are still one of the worst teams in the comp

Yes, Even when your boy comes back!!
No doubt...

Been poor for years.

It's like the club has players in important positions that continually prove they can't do the job and yet they don't do anything about it.

I wonder what they could do to address this 🤔

No doubt...

Been poor for years.

It's like the club has players in important positions that continually prove they can't do the job and yet they don't do anything about it.

I wonder what they could do to address this 🤔

Everyone seems to forget - The club hasn't had a halfback, Since 2007....
Bar Mat Head (For 8 Games) - He tried to run the show, Like halfbacks do - And fell out of favour with the boys club.

They tried to build one (Hang onto one) in Brooks, Weather it worked - Or they persisted with him for too long could be argued.
He's a quality player, That has been almost killed to death by this club (And it's fans) He's been asked to do a job - And gone out every week and done his best to do it...
Despite the absolute rubbish squads he's been surrounded by.

He's been hung out here for a long time - And I'm wondering who we were ever going to replace him with that would be better....
No one.

He's done the hard yards, We're on the up and he's earned a shot to at least be here for it.

Cos the other 16 Played so well man?
Seems there's a lot of Brookscam round these parts....

No one notices anything else everyone else doesn't do!!
What most forget is that since Jacko has played the 7 Brooks has been able to play his natural game ie. running and kicking as well as defending great again....

AD may be viewed as the KING....
Jacko certainly provides the STING....:)(y)

We just need a Angus Crichton signing pls .bring it on
Roosters need a hooker so a swap with liddle for this year aswell .is it to much to ask 🤣🤣🤣

We're in bad shape when most discussions are about which of our players suck the least.

Last week with the forum down I actually found it a bit more relaxing haha.

Time will be the only judge of who makes it out of our current spine. Any correlation between that outcome and your views is a coincidence.

I'm pretty sure people in the club read the forum, including players. My message to them is to ignore all of us as much as possible and focus on performing better every week.

Everyone seems to forget - The club hasn't had a halfback, Since 2007....
Bar Mat Head (For 8 Games) - He tried to run the show, Like halfbacks do - And fell out of favour with the boys club.

They tried to build one (Hang onto one) in Brooks, Weather it worked - Or they persisted with him for too long could be argued.
He's a quality player, That has been almost killed to death by this club (And it's fans) He's been asked to do a job - And gone out every week and done his best to do it...
Despite the absolute rubbish squads he's been surrounded by.

He's been hung out here for a long time - And I'm wondering who we were ever going to replace him with that would be better....
No one.

He's done the hard yards, We're on the up and he's earned a shot to at least be here for it.
He's been replaced mate.
Jackson is the half back now.

It's done, let it go...

He's keeping Adams 6 jersey warm whilst he's out.

Just a matter of time.

I understand use are all passionate about the club and it’s players I just don’t get how you can talk about it for so long with out getting bored I carnt even read it all just sift through for rumours haha
I didn't need my post haha

Back