Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I like Staines. He is quick and I reckon he runs it back hard. I also think Laurie is a bottom tier fullback and another option would be good.

I don't think Staines walks into a wing spot for us. Nofo and Ken have flaws but they've been good for us this year.

The big problem we have to fix is our forwards. I reckon with no injuries we need 2 impact props. We also need depth in the forwards.
I read today on wide world of sport ,I think it was that Staines is committed to his contract at the Riff even though he is on the outer....make of it what you will...

Every time we miss out on a player, they always say it’s to much pressure going in and being solely responsible to lift the side up. (Latrell, fox etc)

Next year, I’d get the coach to get at least three quality players coming off contract in 2024. (Hess, drinkwater, chrichton, farmworth, solomano, klemmer, Radley, combo, Munster all available.)

Get them to meet together with Kirosau, Papalli, Uto, Twal, Nofo and Kenny with the coach at the centre of excellence and say we want three of you, with three we are in a very competitive side for 2024 who is in.

Group interview and sell it. More would bite rather than the one on one hoping to get one to bite…

Staff online

Back