Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Would not matter if Andrew Johns was our halfback if the forwards are going backwards or in our case run half hearted you are going to look second rate. By blooding Pole and Matamua at least we are making a attempt to rectify this issue.
Welcome bellend 👏

I was talking we someone I know who is friends with Curtis Scott and Bronson Xerri and Curtis and Bronson are good friends and apparently they want to play together I would love to sign them up to the Tigers

I think we need hass more than cobbo

Cobbo I don't think leaves Brisbane, hass is on the outer I reckon esp since they signed Walsh

He would be the PERFECT paring for Stef
Ain’t a snowballs chance in hell at getting Hass.

I was talking we someone I know who is friends with Curtis Scott and Bronson Xerri and Curtis and Bronson are good friends and apparently they want to play together I would love to sign them up to the Tigers

Curtis is barely cutting it in group 6 I heard… would have loved him about 4 years back - but his head ain’t made for pro sport. Xerri could be anything…

Said this a few weeks ago

Mates with Laurie and Naden
I’d prefer the kid that’s moved to centre for them - plays ressies mostly (his name escapes me) shits on Toa and could fill in at half. There’s also Salmon at Penrith…. I’d like him over most our gang

He's a gun and halves don't grow on trees upgrade to our blokes.

Sharks smart to have him signed next year.
Hey that’s my opinion, I know it counts for nothing.
how long have you been watching him ?
I lost interest couple years ago.

Back